• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FPL53

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2013
    Frederick
    If I can make this one it'll have to be Sunday. I'll be at the Maryland wine festival Saturday. I've always liked the Gettysburg show.

steveh326

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2012
    Mt. Airy
    If I can make this one it'll have to be Sunday. I'll be at the Maryland wine festival Saturday. I've always liked the Gettysburg show.

if you get to the Md Wine festival, be sure to stop by and support your local Funnel Cake vendor... I need more $$ in my gun fund jar... lol

Tconfo

Ultimate Member
    Nov 6, 2008
    Harford County
    Never been to the gun show there but anytime you have the opportunity to go....GO. I love it there. So much history and the town itself is awesome especially the restaurants like the Dobbin house. There are a few good pub style bars too.

FPL53

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2013
    Frederick
    if you get to the Md Wine festival, be sure to stop by and support your local Funnel Cake vendor... I need more $$ in my gun fund jar... lol

If you're running the funnel cake stand/truck I'll stop by. You should make a stencil for the cakes and sugar coat the MD Shooters logo on top of each one.

Last edited:

steveh326

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2012
    Mt. Airy
    If you're running the funnel cake stand/truck I'll stop by. You should make a stencil for the cakes and sugar coat the MD Shooters logo on top of each one.

lmao, yeah I'll get right on that... ya, I'll be there. just look for the old guy wearin a doo rag in the back of the trailer...lol.

SmokingGun

Ultimate Member
    Jun 22, 2009
    Absurdistan
    MSI's Annual Meeting is this Saturday. I'm booked Sunday and only have time for one outside event Saturday so I'm going to the meeting. There's another G-Burg show in December.

MDlineman

Mar 23, 2013
    FFL (Fredneck For Life)
    Can someone do me a favor? Can you report if the reloading vendor is there and if they have Ramshot TAC or CF223 and price? I went to the last 2 shows and they weren't there.
    They are usually along the back wall to the left of center, but it's been awhile since I've seen them.
    The Magpul lady said she should have the 60 round drum magazine in time for this show, but I haven't seen them released yet.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I would have made a mag run (though Gettysburg seems light beyond Dennis Todd which isn't super cheap and the lady can be snarky if you try to get her to package at a discount) if the parents weren't visiting this weekend.

But its pretty close............Im hoping the next York is better for mags than Chantilly was, really need to get some Glock 17rders and a couple Magpul D60s.

Jagzilla

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 5, 2013
    That looks like a neat shop, I will try to stop in after the show on Sunday.

Craig is a fascinating guy. At one time he provided weapons for all sorts of movies. His dad was an admiral and chairman of the joint chiefs. He used to collect tanks when he had a shop in VA.

Last time I was there he had a documented sword that was at the Little Bighorn that he'd just sold to a collector. Wasn't cheap.

Jun 20, 2014
    Went today , seems smaller than last time. They had plenty of reloading powder and supplies. Powder was from 22.50 to 38.00 a pound. All in All not a bad show. Picked up a few wants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom