• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Midgettem1

Jarhead
    Jun 7, 2011
    NOVA
    Did anyone else have trouble getting there because a portion of 15 was closed? My GPS took me 1/2 hour out of the way… and nearly down a gravel road into the woods…. :banghead:

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    Round receivers were $100 hex $125. Saw a couple 300 dollar finns. Zero m91s. Mosin ammo best price was 90 a tin. I was not impressed on the Mosin side.
    Did anyone else have trouble getting there because a portion of 15 was closed? My GPS took me 1/2 hour out of the way… and nearly down a gravel road into the woods…. :banghead:

+1 Go through downtown Gburg, dont take 15 east!

Mr BoomStick

Jan 27, 2010
    Hagerstown
    I was just fitting the sites to the rail checking for fitment and decided to snap a picture their position is irrelevant for that purpose. I still need to fit my eotech and magnifier and set the sites up for co witnessing.

psoyring

Ultimate Member
    Apr 25, 2010
    Brunswick MD
    Saw quite a surprising amount of Finnish Mosin stuff, some of it quite rare, brought home a new 91/30 for the collection $100 OTD, lots of laminated stock Mosins, I thought prices were far better than the Frederick show, and the out of state dealer had no problem taking my money. Usually 7.62 x 54 R is better purchased online, someone had two spam cans of Romanian but they wanted $125 each, way too high. One dealer had an obvious Century repro 91/30 PU sniper priced at $1200, ouch!

Slimjim

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2007
    well then i have no idea what you were talking about.

Just turn them around is what he means, their in the right posistion, just facing the wrong way. The activation buttons go towards the front. You have them facing the rear.

dj_justice

Aug 29, 2011

YES I followed the gps and it took me in a big circle right back to the detour sign. I was getting really pissed!

jessestone

Jan 18, 2011
    from a guy in back i got great deals on S&W MP-15 22 , GSG 1911, and Advantage Arms 22 G17 magazines!!!:) Everything I went for at one table:thumbsup:

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Then you went to the right one, but I was about to purchase a saiga 7.62x39 and was told by some dealer from Richmond that they just would not sell to MD residents or transfer to a MD FFL. Since we are all criminals :rolleyes:

He's just doing his part to close that Gun Show Loophple:sad20:

Mr BoomStick

Jan 27, 2010
    Hagerstown
    That was rather funny the 1200.00 repro. Sad thing is someone will probably buy it at some point, although we can hope it doesn't happen, and as for my sites on my new upper as i said before i was just checking for fitment some rails are larger, and i hadn't gotten my eotech on yet. I snapped a quick pic because you always get the this post is useless without pic's comments. it is irrelevant to even make asinine comments that serve no purpose or attempt to make yourself appear superior in any respect. I was referring to the original comment.

lkenefic

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    GPS users... back in the day, we used to have these things called maps. They were made out of paper and one had to learn how to "read" them... ;-)

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    That was rather funny the 1200.00 repro. Sad thing is someone will probably buy it at some point, although we can hope it doesn't happen, and as for my sites on my new upper as i said before i was just checking for fitment some rails are larger, and i hadn't gotten my eotech on yet. I snapped a quick pic because you always get the this post is useless without pic's comments. it is irrelevant to even make asinine comments that serve no purpose or attempt to make yourself appear superior in any respect. I was referring to the original comment.

Just like gunbroker a lot of retailers wait for the wandering idiot, and there usually is at least one (though since quantity is a foundation of business I am not sure this is a good strategy). Someone wanders by, its cool, they want it they are flush with cash and low on IQ (maybe we have all overpaid on something) they buy it. Retailer walks away with spreading around money. A less nefarious version are the old timers at Chantilly that pay for a table and bring the same stuff over and over at twice its value. Frankly I think they just like getting out, and I have never seen them make a sale.

That said it is a diabolical business practice and not conducive to general success.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom