• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SDA

May 22, 2008
    Dun-Doc Hun
    A friend got a bunch of the 40 rd for 20 each. :party29:

He sure did!!! :lol:

Got my stash and i'm happy. This goes out to our best bud MoM in honor of my purchase today...

Attachments

• middle-finger-x-ray_large.jpg
      middle-finger-x-ray_large.jpg
      14.8 KB · Views: 268

rwbow1969

Get Wiffit
    Dec 10, 2011
    Clearspring
    The guy in the back had quite the selection of reloading supplies and his prices weren't bad either. The oil filter suppressor adaptors were there, two different vendors had them. :sad20: 37mm grenade launchers, lots of Mosins, Ammo was still high. A guy had 80% lowers in the back area, he sold all but one by noon.

All in all not a bad show. It's usually worth the trip. :D

plinkerton

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2012
    Abingdon
    I will be setting up for my first gun show on 8/31 and 9/1.

Was just wondering what all you guys look for at shows. So far I have plate carriers, chest rigs, patches, Troy Battle mags, MultiCam elbow and knee pads as well as some other items.

I look for single women my age and am hoping to find an Enfield.

Soundman1

Aug 11, 2013
    Frederick, MD
    Was only my 2nd show ... Was a lot better than the first one I attended on Eastern Shore. I was impressed .... Got everything I went after !!!!!!!

FPL53

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2013
    Frederick
    Too bad you won't be able to see a show like this in Maryland anymore considering most vendors had all sorts of AR and AK style rifles. Not to mention, all of the hand guns hold more than 10 rounds. MoM is a serious POS! If I was a vendor I sure wouldn't want to waste my time or loss in revenue to come to MD.

It took extreme control to keep the debit card in the pocket. I might have to go back tomorrow to abuse it a little bit.

Dan44

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2008

Some guy had Federal M855 in 30cal cans 250rds at $150, X-Tac M855 at $450 ( I saw it for $400 at another show a few weeks ago) , 303 $20 a box of 20, plenty of 308 at different prices.

Rapture

Total Loser
    Jun 5, 2013
    In the woods
    Ammo was high. As mentioned, lots of nice Mosins'. Picked up a few 30 rnd. PMAG's G3's for 15 each and BX-25's for 25 each. Prices on handguns were pretty high from what I saw. One SR1911 for around 980. Saw a guy selling WWB .40 100 packs for 60 (yikes.) The usual bunch of junky knives and assorted crap. Overall a good show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom