• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FPL53

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2013
    Frederick
    Ok, if anyone is up there can you let me know if Zeller's in the center of the floor still has the FN 5.7. I'm seriously thinking of going back up there instead of waiting for mine to come in. My dealer has no idea when the are being delivered. It can be weeks or months.

cyclrcr

Pronounced as cycleracer
    Oct 24, 2008
    Joppa
    Damn! Wish I would've seen this yesterday! We ran up to Delaware and hit X-Ring. Paid the same price for the 40rd pmags at the show for 30rd pmags. I'm not really interested in the 40rd ones, but am wanting the windowed 30 rders.

smokedog

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2009
    Frederick Md
    Well the son and I made it up there and did his birthday shopping :D.
    I ended up empty handed and he came home with a glock 30sf.
    Nice show but we did not go thru all the tables, he wanted to go shooting.
    Will go again for the next one they have and look around at everything.

Kagetsu

Feb 4, 2009
    tvblogmyaa.png

Missed the 40 rnd pmags. Did pick up 30 rnd mags and parts for the new rifle. Decent price for a EOTech site so I grabbed that. Saw some genuine Glock 22 rnd. Told myself for a while "I didn't need them". But there they were so I had to have some. Should have grabbed them all after seeing the online price. Didn't find the .308 but put a dent in the cash wad all the same.

FPL53

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2013
    Frederick
    Decided to go back up there today. Zeller's still had the FN 5.7 and now it is purchased and will be shipped to Bollinger's this week. If Bollinger's has a full store front I'll probably be in trouble cause I'll be looking at AR style rifles. Good news is Zeller's let me take all mags as a just in case, it has a fired casing AND a BORE LOCK INCLUDED in the case. SCORE!! KaCHING!

I picked Bollinger's because he is an IP and has a hefty amount of great reviews.

clay_shooter

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 27, 2011
    MoCo
    There must have been a lot of folks from Maryland up there. Every vendor I talked with immediately started about the upcoming October 1 MD changes.

johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    I wanted to take my AR up there to sell, but never made it up yesterday. Then, got delayed today and didn't leave the house until 2:00pm as it said they were open to 4pm on the website.

Well, they were only open until 3pm and having arrived there at about 2:20 the guy at the door seemed like he was trying to talk me out of going in. Since it was $7 for the full day, and there was 1/2hr left, I offered him 1/2 price, $3.50 but NO....had to be $5!!! hahahahaha

I won't even comment on this so, after hearing that there probably wasn't any people/customers left to look at or buy my AR, I paid my $5 and went in. I asked the first guy I saw, about 30 seconds thru the door if he was interested in a custom AR and ......he BOUGHT IT!!! Hahahahahahaha really nice guy with his wife/girlfriend...so when I told the guy at the door...he ...was PISSED!! :-( I'm happy - but he was pissed...strange people all around the universe. I do wish I would have gotten there earlier, as I picked up a bunch of little things in the remaining 20mins, and then it was like they were kicking me out harshly....man.....it is amazing at how un-salesman like people can be...but....I had a good 30 min visit!! :-)

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Uh, did you sell it to a PA resident? If so, did you run the transfer through an FFL?

Or did you sell it to an MD resident? And then you should have run it though an MD FFL or MSP.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Went in search of 1 and only 1911. Didn't pull out the cc yet, but got contact info from dealer who has Sig stainless target model .45, full size, skeletonized hammer & trigger, $989 plus shipping. Can't find identical features even on sig website, but doesn't seem out of line, does it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom