Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N

All Star Event Complex

2638 EMMITSBURG ROAD
    GETTYSBURG, PA 17325United States

Admission $9
    You can get a two day ticket for $15

9 to 5 both days.

The billboards and signs say 250 tables and the website says 500.

It is an Eagle show. https://eagleshows.com/event/gettysburg-pa-gun-show/2024-02-03/

It is smaller than some and larger than some.. (because I know it will be ask).

I enjoy going to this show. It has what I need ammo and mags..

Yes knifes and jewelry and jerky.

They sometimes have a nice bit of C&R stuff but I think they may have 2 or 3 other shows going on this weekend..

Surplus store off the square and alot of good food..

N3uka

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2013
    College Park
    Even though Chantilly is bigger, the past few times I've gone it has never felt that it was worth the time or distance travelled.
    Agreed, I was going to do Chantilly but will probably pivot to Gettysburg. Gives me a reason to hit the diner up there for breakfast too.

SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    I haven't been to the Eagle Arms gun show at Gettysburg since Jan. '22. It was what I call a nice 500 table show up until '20. Since then it has gone downhill a little bit. We're gonna go though saturday morning anyway. HoCo fairgrounds has a show also Appalachian is the promoter there. I went to Chantilly between Christmas and New Year Showmasters the promoter there. We'll hit the Lincoln Diner after the show then Redding Hardware, Gettysburg Trading Post, Guns for You on Rt. 30 will probably be closed because he usually does this show. It will be a full of fun anyway!

FPL53

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2013
    Frederick
    I haven't been to a show since prior to covid.

Is Gettysburg or Chantilly worth going to if I'm only looking for a holster? Now that I can carry, I'd like to see how they fit prior to purchasing. So far, I'm looking to carry my VP9 and maybe my FN 5.7 . I definitely want to carry when I have to go to bloodymore.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg

Is Gettysburg or Chantilly worth going to if I'm only looking for a holster? Now that I can carry, I'd like to see how they fit prior to purchasing. So far, I'm looking to carry my VP9 and maybe my FN 5.7 . I definitely want to carry when I have to go to bloodymore.
    Never saw much in the way of holsters at Gettysburg.

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    I can't make it up there this year but, do they usually have many deals on normal capacity magazines up there, or are they all priced above normal for Marylanders? I will try to make it up there next year if I can.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    I can't make it up there this year but, do they usually have many deals on normal capacity magazines up there, or are they all priced above normal for Marylanders? I will try to make it up there next year if I can.
    Lots of "normal" magazines there, usually on the left side as you walk in. There is an entire aisle of them, plus others around the show.

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    Hardly ever any deals on mags.
    I have seen a few times some of the 556 and 7.62 cheaper mags for $12 to $15 each..

My Toy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 31, 2008
    Westminster
    Haven't been to this gun show (or any for that matter ) in years. Was thinking about heading up. There used to be a vendor at a lot of PA shows that sold a lot of reloading components. I think they were T&T Reloading from Easton PA. Anybody know if these guys are still around or any other reloading component vendors that frequent the Gettysburg Show?

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County

I agree. I've seen a few vendors at York, but of all the shows in the area, if you want to handle holsters or possibly have one made on the spot, Chantilly is your best choice.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009

There's usually two leathersmiths at G'burg . One a pure holster maker , the other with a variety .

Chantilly usually has 4-6 Kydex makers , two or three leather holster makers , plus Wild Bill's has major display with their entire product lines available. Plus more Vendors with small to medium selection of various holsters than I ever bothered to specifically count .

So yes , Chantilly is your prefered option.

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    Are they checking for (permitted) firearms carriers there?

I attended the Lancaster County show last week and they didn't ask.

ETA: The Outdoor Show at Harrisburg made a big deal out of checking & clearing last year.

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    Almost every gun show I've been to (including this one) require that you show clear, most likely due to promoters' insurance. I was half way across the room one year in Chantilly when someone literally shot themselves in the foot. (I heard later it was a Chinese gentleman who only spoke/read Mandarin.) That's why we can't have nice things.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    Haven't been to this gun show (or any for that matter ) in years. Was thinking about heading up. There used to be a vendor at a lot of PA shows that sold a lot of reloading components. I think they were T&T Reloading from Easton PA. Anybody know if these guys are still around or any other reloading component vendors that frequent the Gettysburg Show?
    They are usually set up at the Gettysburg show, left side towards the back.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    There's usually two leathersmiths at G'burg . One a pure holster maker , the other with a variety .

Chantilly usually has 4-6 Kydex makers , two or three leather holster makers , plus Wild Bill's has major display with their entire product lines available. Plus more Vendors with small to medium selection of various holsters than I ever bothered to specifically count .

So yes , Chantilly is your prefered option.
    Didn't see either leathersmith at Gettysburg the last two times I went.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom