• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    Didn't have very many good C&R pistols or rifles that I saw. Quite a few refurb Mosin-Nagants though. I did manage to find some spam cans of 7.62x54r for $89.99 OTD. I bought 2 cans but they didn't have much left by the time I left at 10:30 or so. I doubt its still there.

Bought a couple other boxes of ammo and some 26.5mm flares but thats it.

Some idiot dealer wouldn't sell a MD resident an M1 Carbine because he said it was illegal to transfer the 15 round magazine and that he couldn't sell long guns to MD. I tried to inform him of the truth but he just shrugged me off

Dan44

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2008
    I got what I went for, BCM charging handle for an upper I just got. But i got distracted by a call when I left home and forgot to get some cash. There were some deals, $10 for Korean 15 rd M1 carbine mags, $20 for mint Bulgarian AK bayonets, $25 Bulgarian 74 mags nice cond and from the dealer that had all that 54r ammo 7N6 for $210 a can.

FPL53

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2013
    Frederick
    Was it just me or did 22LR go up at this show? The last show 500 and 550 bricks were going for $50, this one I saw $60 to$70 and up. 100 packs going for $15 to $20. What the hell!

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    Was it just me or did 22LR go up at this show? The last show 500 and 550 bricks were going for $50, this one I saw $60 to$70 and up. 100 packs going for $15 to $20. What the hell!

I seen bricks of Aguila 22LR for $50 as you walked in go straight back and the right side of center isle is where I seen them. It was the cheapest I seen but I still passed.

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    Anyone spot any M14/M1A wooden stocks worth looking at. I wanted to get up to this show but may not be able to. If there were any tables of USGI parts and stocks I might sneak away tomorrow.:thumbsup:

JSW

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2008
    Bryansville, Pa.
    Anyone spot any M14/M1A wooden stocks worth looking at. I wanted to get up to this show but may not be able to. If there were any tables of USGI parts and stocks I might sneak away tomorrow.:thumbsup:

just to let you know Mark from James River Armory is there and he probably has the stocks back at his shop.

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    It was good meeting some fellow MDS Members today. It was great putting faces with forum names.
    I purchased a few Mags today.
    One dealer had a pack of tapco 5 pk AK mags for $50!

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Didn't have very many good C&R pistols or rifles that I saw. Quite a few refurb Mosin-Nagants though. I did manage to find some spam cans of 7.62x54r for $89.99 OTD. I bought 2 cans but they didn't have much left by the time I left at 10:30 or so. I doubt its still there.

Bought a couple other boxes of ammo and some 26.5mm flares but thats it.

Some idiot dealer wouldn't sell a MD resident an M1 Carbine because he said it was illegal to transfer the 15 round magazine and that he couldn't sell long guns to MD. I tried to inform him of the truth but he just shrugged me off

I hope they have Mosin food and flares tomorrow when I'm there!

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    I hope they have Mosin food and flares tomorrow when I'm there!

There was a few dealers with spam cans with varying prices. Besides the dealer with the $89.99 cans, one dealer by the entrance had it for $99 (If I remember right) and one or two others had it for around $115 or so. I wouldn't be surprised if the cheaper cans are sold out by now. Some guy bought like 10 cans from them after I got my 2.

There was a bunch of flares at one table. They were priced $35 per box except the white parachute flares which were $40 a box.

Calengor

wishes he were spike
    Apr 13, 2009
    Frederick, MD
    Any dealers there with decent optics? Looking for trijicon, vortex, leupold 1-4x.

All I saw were NcStar knockoffs.

any idea what Pmags were going for?

Cheapest gen 2s were $11 or 10 for $100. Gen 3 mags no window were $13 I think. I'm blanking on the name of the vendor for some reason. They're in the second or third row on the right when you go inside.

Cheapest lancer mags were at precision firearms (asian guy with wife that looks like a Mennonite) at $15 for colors and $20 for translucent.

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    All I saw were NcStar knockoffs.

Cheapest gen 2s were $11 or 10 for $100. Gen 3 mags no window were $13 I think. I'm blanking on the name of the vendor for some reason. They're in the second or third row on the right when you go inside.

Cheapest lancer mags were at precision firearms (asian guy with wife that looks like a Mennonite) at $15 for colors and $20 for translucent.

There WERE 2 other dealers that had gen 2s for $10 ea and you only needed to buy 3 to get that price. Picked some up as well as some Lancers.

Picked up some ammo, reloading stuff and odd and ends.

Alert if anyone is still there....The dealer in the back with alot of reloading stuff was selling 50 rd boxes of Federal 230gr+p 45acp HST for $25/box! Can hardly find decent ball ammo for that.

Last edited:

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Great show, but all I got was Glock mags. I saw several cases of 5.45x39 milsurp spam cans for $250/can. I regret not buying one, the price isn't going down from that after the import ban.

I was surprised to see two vendors there with solvent trap adapters.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I also saw some numbers matching Sino soviet SKSs there for $335. The stocks were refinished, but nicely done. Not sure how I feel about that as a collector, but they would be great shooters .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom