• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • firemn260

Sep 15, 2015
    Harford County
    I wanted to share my experience with Geisseles exelent customer service. I posted a while back about my SSAE trigger having some creep in the second stage before the break. Well I sent it in to them to be checked out and even though my trigger check out within specs they sent me a brand new one anyway. I was worried that something could be off with my receiver but Nick from thier customer service( who is awesome to deal with btw) explained to me that sometimes you can have parts that are both in spec but at the opposite ends of acceptable tolerances.

Slapped the new trigger in my M5e1 and it’s perfect. Smooth first stage and a crisp break at the second stage. Zero creep. No I understand what all the hype is about.

Anyway I just wanted to say what a excellent company to deal with that stands behind thier products.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    love my geissele's. bil has their flat 3 gun trigger and it's been doubling (or more) on him. happened to another guy at a recent multigun match and it's somewhat of a known issue. he contacted them and they pretty much said to pound sand. was pretty surprised.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    I love their triggers, too, but their customer service? Not so much.

Three weeks ago I ordered two SSA-E triggers from them. Website said 4-6 week possible backlog. A week ago I sent a very polite email asking if they had a sense of when my order might be shipped, and got a fairly testy reply about the posted 4-6 week backlog, and it would happen when it happened. Oh yeah, they charged my credit card for the full amount when they got the order. I sent back an email expressing my displeasure with that policy, and got a reply that basically said that was their policy to be able to set my order aside.

Well gee, folks. It's not like you're making a custom special order... it's an off the shelf item that you're going to sell as soon as it's ready. So like I said, I love their triggers, but am not a fan of their service.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    I love their triggers, too, but their customer service? Not so much.

Three weeks ago I ordered two SSA-E triggers from them. Website said 4-6 week possible backlog. A week ago I sent a very polite email asking if they had a sense of when my order might be shipped, and got a fairly testy reply about the posted 4-6 week backlog, and it would happen when it happened. Oh yeah, they charged my credit card for the full amount when they got the order. I sent back an email expressing my displeasure with that policy, and got a reply that basically said that was their policy to be able to set my order aside.

Well gee, folks. It's not like you're making a custom special order... it's an off the shelf item that you're going to sell as soon as it's ready. So like I said, I love their triggers, but am not a fan of their service.

that is exactly why ( aside from a slightly cheaper price) I ordered mine from brownells during the memorial day sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom