• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brucaru

Sep 14, 2011
    yep ... just cut up me GE capital cred card and sent a letter to them saying stuff it. seems like they are not going to finance new gun shops to stop the purchasing of firearms to the citizens you would be surprised at how many of your store credit card are backed by GE capital take a look

jetlagged

Feb 28, 2013
    AA County
    I own stock in GE which has ton well for me but with this move I think it might be time to sell it and invest in a company with better business practices.

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    My biggest problem with this, as I understand it, is that GE capital had already been doing business with many gun related companies then SUDDENLY stopped. For a smaller business, this could wreak havoc to the point of crippling their business.

3/2ACR Vet

Jul 6, 2012
    Baltimore City
    GE Capital Finance ceased providing consumer financing for new gun-shop customers in 2008, and recently extended the policy to existing customers. The decision affects fewer than 75 retailers, which GE says is about .001% of all gun retailers.

Bit late to the party guys.

Johnthetoolguy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2009
    Pasadena
    I started boycotting GE years ago.
    I got a job back in the mid 80's at their plant in Columbia. I left a decent job where I liked the people and the work just to make more money. They produced microwaves and stoves there.
    Turns out they were just adjusting production schedules and after four months, I was laid off with 150 other people. Never heard back from them. They eventually (a few years later) closed that plant. So F them. I have never bought a GE product since then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom