• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skins_Brew

loves the smell of cosmo
    Mar 4, 2009
    moйтgomeяу сoцйту
    Spotted a few pristine looking M1s on the red line today being carried by the Penn. Game Commission honor guard. They were headed to the police memorial. I told the guy that i had two M1s at home, but that they were fully functional rifles and not merely drill pieces. He corrected me and said their drill rifles were the real deal. Pretty cool! They were only one the train for one stop, so couldnt get a make, but they looked sharp!
    20130514_155141.jpg

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Spotted a few pristine looking M1s on the red line today being carried by the Penn. Game Commission honor guard. They were headed to the police memorial. I told the guy that i had two M1s at home, but that they were fully functional rifles and not merely drill pieces. He corrected me and said their drill rifles were the real deal. Pretty cool! They were only one the train for one stop, so couldnt get a make, but they looked sharp!
    View attachment 85309

Oh no.. hope they didn't create mass histeria! ;)

Logan

Feb 8, 2012
    Yeah, I'd have to admit, I'd think to people were nervous considering the lastest happenings.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Most people know it's police week! There are all sorts of departments running around. Right now if you have on a uniform and badge you can have whatever gun you want in this city and people won't look at you twice.

For a city that doesn't like guns let me tell you there are a TON of them in this city right now only for the week they are on the good guys and not just the bad guys.

md_rick_o

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 30, 2008
    Severn Md.
    Most people know it's police week! There are all sorts of departments running around. Right now if you have on a uniform and badge you can have whatever gun you want in this city and people won't look at you twice.

For a city that doesn't like guns let me tell you there are a TON of them in this city right now only for the week they are on the good guys and not just the bad guys.

I love this part, wouldn't it be nice to out gun the criminals regularly.

aquashooter

Apr 17, 2013
    Monkey Co
    I was at a memorial service this morning. There were armed officers from Occaquan, Va, Fairfax, Va, Alexandria,Va, Montgomery Co, Md, College Park, Md, Nassau Co, NY, New York, NY, Chicago, Il, and of course, DC. We also had numerous agents from various Federal agencies. The group even included a couple of Chiefs. THere was a lot of fire power there including myself as a retiree,

Capt Skup

Ultimate Member
    Feb 29, 2012
    Calvert County
    I have to say if I was carrying a real purty Garand, like the ones in my safe, I would have it in a soft sided case when riding in public transit. Not to hide it but to protect it. I would be mighty bummed if it was struck by a passerby's stroller, brief case, etc..

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I have to say if I was carrying a real purty Garand, like the ones in my safe, I would have it in a soft sided case when riding in public transit. Not to hide it but to protect it. I would be mighty bummed if it was struck by a passerby's stroller, brief case, etc..

You also own it, these are department guns :) you should see our ARs

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom