• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armati

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 6, 2013
    Baltimore
    I got a chance to talk to Brown in person at Defenders Day. He is a nice guy, a vet, he went to Iraq at a time when going to Iraq wasn't cool. That said, if liked MOM you will love Brown.

Gansler is at least talking about how MD is forcing businesses out of the state.

At this point, it's all political rhetoric, but I think Gansler may prove to be the DINO choice. Time will tell.

The question may be, who gets along the least with the MD General Assembly?

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011

Interesting comment. It's the bum rush tactics (that are apparently 98% effective) that have been the issue the last 2 or 3 years. Having everyone in the GA swinging from the governors sack is the worst possible outcome.

Mr H

Banana'd
    I got a chance to talk to Brown in person at Defenders Day. He is a nice guy, a vet, he went to Iraq at a time when going to Iraq wasn't cool. That said, if liked MOM you will love Brown.

Gansler is at least talking about how MD is forcing businesses out of the state.

At this point, it's all political rhetoric, but I think Gansler may prove to be the DINO choice. Time will tell.

Buster Brown is no friend to 2A ("If you want to shoot a gun, join the Army"), but at least Gansler has been known to interpret the law favorably.

Not often, but he has........

Neither is good. You mention the DINO choice... Heather Masur (sp?) is the DINO choice. No chance to win in the general, and appeals to about half nobody.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    And my prediction is.....Anthony Brown will be the next governor of Maryland.
    Similar to the Clinton - Obama primary back in 2008.
    Black vote for Brown at > 100% and add in the guilt ridden liberal white vote who will just swoon at the chance to vote for "Maryland's First Black Governor" to show how they've "evolved".
    Done deal.
    DINO movement is a good idea, but there just ain't enough of us.
    Other predictions....
    Another round of banning of evil black rifles next year, whatever they figured they missed this year.
    HQL will (within the next three years) morph into a mandatory Firearms Owners ID Card.

i actually chuckled at this a bit because its true

highfructosecornsyrup

Apr 2, 2012
    baltimore city
    Our blue font friend Mr. Sgt. Preston summed it up pretty well.

However we still need to think this through. Owemalley has been puppeteering the GA for some time now, with his potential presidential campaign propaganda (which we realize he has no shot at the title NOW) but last year that wasn't the cause. He has stirred up some crap left and right, even pissing of SRB in Baltimore recently. I heard from a little bird where he has some of his meetings in annapolis drinking on our dime, his body guards even hate the guy. People have been sucking up to him and I think its losing steam, whoever steps up may not have the pull hes had and it might be a whole diff ballgame. Now is the time to really start paying attention...

Library Guy

Library Marksmanship Unit
    May 25, 2012
    Here’s my DINO take on the Dems

We have a choice of:

A) An ineffectual unelectable ultraliberal
    B) An ineffectual electable liberal
    C) An effective electable liberal.

I’ll go with option B which in this case is Brown. Brown is owed no favors and will be in no position to distribute favors. Remember, it was a second term M.O’M that drove SB 281 through. (And no, I can’t explain M.O’M’s hold on the GA.)

We could do worse than have lost little boy on the throne of Maryland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom