• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Walter

May 23, 2010
    I was just checking out the MDS Gear Store and remembered the full color t-shirts from last year.

It's been six months since the last run so I'm wondering if anyone else is interested in them again. I know I am.

And since someone else posted about sweatshirts and hoodies, might as well throw the full color t-shirts into the mix and gauge the interest in all 3 products.

I'd be glad to help however I can.

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    I want shirts and hoodie but no one has set up anything i have no connections so i have been waiting for others to run it. If you start this i may be in depending on pricing and tou have any pics of the tee's?

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    I want shirts and hoodie but no one has set up anything i have no connections so i have been waiting for others to run it. If you start this i may be in depending on pricing and tou have any pics of the tee's?

I don't really want to run anything, but I looked into the hoodies.(cause I want one:D) I pm'ed DD214 a week ago about getting permission to use the logo, but haven't heard back yet. If we did enough quantity I think we could do a nice Under Armour hoodie with a small logo embroidered and be around $50. That was just looking at online places; don't know if a local shop could do that or not.

Walter

May 23, 2010

I don't have any previous experience doing this. But the Mods have done this before, so if they give me some direction and tell me what to do I'll be glad to help.

Here's what the shirts look like in navy BTW:

6275dcbe-64ac-411f.jpg

6275dcbe-64be-5a32.jpg

According to the thread from the last run, you could order the shirt in whatever color you wanted.

Captnstabn

Apr 22, 2010
    Yes and the logo peeled off after the first wash. Those shirts were a disaster and I wouldn't ever buy another. Go back to the plain shirts with the basic single color logo. They don't stick to your back, and they actually hold up past the first wash.

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    Id be in for a shirt as long as it is not problematic like the one thread i read. I know some times there are duds though it happens. As for the hoodies that cool $50 wouldnt be to bad for a nice hoodie thanks for the info.

Walter

May 23, 2010
    Yes and the logo peeled off after the first wash. Those shirts were a disaster and I wouldn't ever buy another. Go back to the plain shirts with the basic single color logo. They don't stick to your back, and they actually hold up past the first wash.

I didn't buy one so I can't say much about the peeling. But I'm sure the Mods learned from it so hopefully it doesn't happen again.

Pay2Play

Jul 3, 2008
    Gambrills
    I have one of the single color shirts and a hoodie and have also been keeping my eye open for a full color. Would definitely be in if offered.

joppaj

Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I'm pretty sure DD214 said never again after the mess last time.

xcavater

Fed Up
    Oct 27, 2008
    MD
    If the t shirts are done again, how about moving the front logo up about four inches. The shirt I have from the last run sucks.

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    The last run of full color shirts was a disaster. Mine are still peeling or have wrinkled so badly I just waer them around the house. I was hoping we would gotten some replacements but I understand how much of an cost that would be to the supplier.

I would be in for another full-color long sleeve and hoodie if the quality of the transfer/colors could be guaranteed!

Silverlode

Ultimate Member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Frederick
    Speaking of which...

Was anything ever done to rectify the disastrous run of shirts? I know I never got a replacement or refund and it has been months now.

Feb 11, 2012
    Eden, MD
    It would be a cool idea to be able to buy iron on decals so you could put them on what ever clothing you'd like. Just thought I'd throw the idea out. I know i'd be interested in the decals.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    It would be a cool idea to be able to buy iron on decals so you could put them on what ever clothing you'd like. Just thought I'd throw the idea out. I know i'd be interested in the decals.

He has full color patches of the shield logo in the gear store. I wouldn't mind seeing a few more patches offered. Maybe some subdued color schemes, or other designs.

cyberfrance

Feb 1, 2012
    It would be even better to get the logo digitized for embroidery machines. Then, it could be either made into sew on patches or stitched right onto shirts, hats and jackets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom