• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Old Gaffer

Jun 26, 2006
    Pencil me in for myself +1 (hopefully, all of this dependent on Martian's condition when it comes time to load the car.

I've missed the last couple, and I'm WAY past due for a full day of it!

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    Will there be gun safety training?

Will there be anyone at the range that will be offering training to new shooters like we've done in the past (I think 3rdRCN was in charge)? My sister had an epiphany over Christmas break, and would like to try out a firearm for the first time. While I know the basics, I am far from a good teacher.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    My sister had an epiphany over Christmas break, and would like to try out a firearm for the first time.

If she's cute, single and between 25-35 years old I have all the firearms and ammo she could want to try, just trying to help. ;)

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    If she's cute, single and between 25-35 years old I have all the firearms and ammo she could want to try, just trying to help. ;)

Back off there, vultures! (shoulda known to put that in the first post...lol)

She's got a steady guy, but after a few recent comments I heard him say, I wouldn't mind an upgrade :sad20:

Last edited:

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Back off there, vulchers! (shoulda known to put that in the first post...lol)

She's got a steady guy, but after a few recent comments I heard him say, I wouldn't mind an upgrade :sad20:

Bring him along too then... I suspect that we as a group can drive anyone off if you give us long enough.

Seriously though you may want to send a pm to 3rdRcn so your question doesn't get lost in the thread.

Tractor Boy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 8, 2008
    Severn/Greenbelt/Iraq
    I'm willing to help her out. From the latest news on my job search that is almost half of my upcoming new job with Lockheed Martin. Maybe it will be a good way to teach myself to teach.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom