• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Sunday in Naptown? Was on the fence with a lack of information from the now disappearing Captain, but I'd be happy to fill the void left by the Captain with the Patriot Picket. See you all on Sunday on the bricks - no permit required!

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Sunday in Naptown? Was on the fence with a lack of information from the now disappearing Captain, but I'd be happy to fill the void left by the Captain with the Patriot Picket. See you all on Sunday on the bricks - no permit required!
    5d2b912bc024a576f082f1418b4544e7--appetizers-schipperke.jpg

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    I will see what I can do to be there. Still recovering from eye surgery.

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    Dammit, timing is everything. I'll be at the Jarrettsville VFW gun show on Sunday.

I'll still be wishing for the Stroke Fairy to pay a visit to the Steaming Pile of Frosh when he sees the news Sunday evening.

hillbilly grandpa

Jan 26, 2013
    Arnold
    Although ANTIFA has basically announced they will burn President Trump out of the White House this Saturday, we expect Sunday to be pretty quiet.

We will be notifying the media that we are representing Maryland as part of 50-rallies-in-50-state-capitols from NOON to 1pm and we expect to garner some notice from sightseers with clearing skies midday.

We will be calling out Attorney General Frosh for his brainless approach to dispensing Get-Out-of-Jail-Free cards to 15-time FELONS, and calling out the Anti-gun Mommies for ignoring the wrist-slap court system and infringing on law-abiding average Marylanders instead. Just pitiful!

You don't have to hold a sign if you would prefer to hold our impressive 10-foot tall US, Maryland, Gadsden and Patriot Picket flags that we always deploy.

Our hats are off to all the fine Sidewalk Warriors joining us at NOON for an hour, and we are contemplating dropping down to City Dock to eat afterwards--but with an idea toward conducting an abbreviated "press conference" down there because it is so very busy on a Sunday. We would do it for pictures we could take with a crowd of onlookers, and for the chance that passersby will take our pictures and circulate them on Facebook on their own.

Again, the second "presser" would be like 20-30 minutes to check that box. We will also vote on whether you all would like to do this as an Open Holster appearance, which was done many years ago at City Dock.

Here are the fine people that Stoveman, Gryphon and I are so very proud to stand with, pending final arrangements:

Boundlessdyad (and maybe Little Miss Boundless?)
    swinokur
    JimBoy
    GTOGUNNER
    AdolphOliverBush
    Raineman
    SquareGrouper
    Welder516
    Buellsfurn
    Hodgepodge
    Drakhen99 (with the DrahKen99 crew?)
    ZenMonkey
    MrEd
    and EL1227 on duty as our media producer

Come on, and punch that Patriot Picket ticket on a rare Sunday outing and join this awesome 2A fraternity. You'll be home for the NFL game you swore you wouldn't watch no mo...LOL.

I already followed stoveman's instructions and signified on the book of faces page. So why ain't I on your freakin' list? :P

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I already followed stoveman's instructions and signified on the book of faces page. So why ain't I on your freakin' list? :P

Fuggin A! You are on! Put you at the top to make amends.

We are also looking forward to meetup with folks commiting on the original “2A MD Rally” Facebook Page that was DELISTED after we refused to accept the decision from the rally organizer that you have to go home if your “protest permit” is withdrawn.

To quote Trump: “SAD!!!”

Updated list below.

Hillbilly Grandpa
    Stoveman
    Gryphon
    Rack&Roll
    Boundlessdyad (and maybe Little Miss Boundless?)
    swinokur
    JimBoy
    GTOGUNNER
    AdolphOliverBush
    Raineman
    SquareGrouper
    Welder516
    Buellsfurn
    Hodgepodge
    Drakhen99 (with the DrahKen99 crew?)
    ZenMonkey
    Mr. Ed
    John From MD
    Deep Lurker
    Glaron (I can see you there)
    and EL1227 as our media producer

Last edited:

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    Maybe the statue moving will be a statue of The Frosh himself. A 12 ft tall pile of Frosh with a mustache.

hillbilly grandpa

Jan 26, 2013
    Arnold
    Berwyn Rod & Gun Club Meeting

Anybody else going to the Berwyn Rod & Gun Club monthly meeting tonight? I plan to bring up the rally at the meeting. It would be really good to have others also endorse the rally and encourage attendance. PM me.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    YO...you people on FACEBOOK...we need your help to pile into an "open" Maryland 2A Capitol Rally page put up by the national coordinator of Sunday's 50-State-Capitol-Rallies-In-50-States

Here's the page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1921047771495077/

According to the banner on the page, this FACEBOOK page "cannot be shared, but you can still post".

A couple of hours ago, a nice gal from Severna Park posted: "Why was this cancelled?"

We need you all to go in and post this: "THE MARYLAND STATEHOUSE 2A RALLY IS STILL ON AT COLLEGE AVE & BLADEN STREET AT NOON!" Also direct them our MDshooters open thread here.

See if you can get your post on the main page. If not, click on the "Tara Susnowitz" post and comment there with the above.

Let's get on this! Thanks much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom