• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Someone should also inform the MD Case Search web site that his case exists. Searched his name, found nothing.

-John

I couldn't find it, and I'm pretty good at digging those up.

Yup, me too.

Also, I haven't seen the video of the assault (isn't it considered battery?), but would like to.

We walked past the scuffle, but the woman (I'm guessing it's Vicki) face-planted on the bricks. I think I drew blood biting my tongue - instant karma is a fickle b***h.

-John

Chill homeys. The video that counts was shot by our featured guest speaker Tyler Yzaguirre of the Second Amendment Institute. The case is in the pipeline but will not show up at the stage that it's in.

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    Someone should also inform the MD Case Search web site that his case exists. Searched his name, found nothing.

-John

The case is in the system. The video shows a scuffle for one of our Patriot Picket signs and physical contact.

I couldn't find it, and I'm pretty good at digging those up.

A complaint has not been filed, yet, but a police report was made. It is a misdemeanor assault, if it wasn't witnessed by LEO they couldn't do anything at the time. Ahab was ID'd, questioned by LEO,, Cried, and was informed that it is up to the ones whom he assaulted whether they wanted to press charges. They have 1 year to do that. His name and contact information was given to the victims.

Last edited:

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Anyone going to NRA range 11/18 ? Hit Fairfax High School after and pottery shop..

hillbilly grandpa

Jan 26, 2013
    Arnold
    OK.. Can someone point me to good videos or other material on the book of faces, or other accessible sites from yesterday's rally. I want to use this material to motivate/animate others to get in the fight.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Anyone going to NRA range 11/18 ? Hit Fairfax High School after and pottery shop..

Seens to me that 50 or more people innocently browsing his wares for the entire day would inversely affect his sales vecause people couldnt get to his booth.

Would be a real shame if 50 to 100 nembers suddenly developed an affinity for pottery.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    hmmm

Seens to me that 50 or more people innocently browsing his wares for the entire day would inversely affect his sales vecause people couldnt get to his booth.

Would be a real shame if 50 to 100 nembers suddenly developed an affinity for pottery.

Both Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze would be proud

DraKhen99

Professional Heckler
    Sep 30, 2013

Except nobody should buy this crackpot's stuff to hold liquids, it just won't work.

-John

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Except nobody should buy this crackpot's stuff to hold liquids, it just won't work.

-John

No one is saying buy it....window shop en masse and browse. Would be a real shame if this sudden interest in his work caused 50 people to browse his booth all day and prevent anyone from spending money with him.

Talk to him all day about his work, ask lots of questions and it leaves him no time to interact with customers.

Textbook example of resource burning.

lowoncash

Baned
    Jan 4, 2010
    Calvert county
    If it was me, I'd feel much safer with a protective order against such an unstable, angry, violent person. He would have to come back to Maryland for the P.O. hearing if he wanted to defend himself. Would he have his firearms taken away in Virginia? Does his pottery contain lead?

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    Open Carry in his booth would be fun in VA
    However the booth will be in a GFSZ.

Sent from the 3rd Rock

Last edited:

DraKhen99

Professional Heckler
    Sep 30, 2013
    No one is saying buy it....window shop en masse and browse. Would be a real shame if this sudden interest in his work caused 50 people to browse his booth all day and prevent anyone from spending money with him.

Talk to him all day about his work, ask lots of questions and it leaves him no time to interact with customers.

Textbook example of resource burning.

I wasn't *really* saying to buy his stuff... I called him a CRACKPOT and he does pottery, so don't buy it to hold liquids... the joke loses something when I have to 'splain it ;)

-John

DraKhen99

Professional Heckler
    Sep 30, 2013
    His head would explode. Quite literally.

And his wife would trip on the contents and kiss the pavement [again].

-John

Last edited:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    For the time being, I will request this of our honorable folks here: do NOT post anything on any of this vendor's social media or professional sites. We need to respect the process and not appear to be abusive the way he was to us.

Here on our forum, we can make him a piñata, but please keep it here, so that those parties to this case on our side are not incidentally obstructed or interfered with.

As for future lawful, low-temperature responses to this man, possibly in VA later this month: I agree that endless browsing of his pottery booth at the upcoming Fairfax Fair without being able to reach a buying decision is perfectly legit.

And as Norton notes, engaging this nut as a smiling customer with LOTS of questions will allow us to learn more about the glaze he uses as his eyes glaze over, LOL.

The ball would then be in his court. And if he has another abusive meltdown, more court!

Last edited:

Magnumst

Ultimate Member
    Mar 26, 2013
    I'll second what Apple said - this being my first Patriot Picket rally as well - great to see so many like-minded individuals, including the children. The left shows no bounds, literally. They got all up in one PP's daughter's face to take pictures. Not cool. Also, the lunatic woman tripped over her brain, which fell out of her open mind, lol. Whackadoodle dude (aka Cap'n Ahab) had a couple of friends who tried to impede our progress, but were respectfully avoided by PP-ers. Good job to all that came out, and thanks for having me!

I'm not sure if anyone noticed, but a guy walked up to me and said, "Educate me, brother - what are you guys doing out here?" I responded by mentioning the revolving door justice system in MD, Frosh's lawsuits against Trump, and we had a good conversation. He informed me he was a retired LEO, and thanked me for coming out in support of the 2A and shook my hand. That encounter was quite positive, even though I know I'm not the most articulate guy when it comes to stuff like this. I wasn't expecting to be an ambassador for the 2A, but was glad I didn't trip over my own tongue.

Finally, thanks to Rack and Stoveman for setting this up, Raineman for leading our little caravan into Naptown, and all of you for showing up in support for the Patriot Pickers!

-John
    That was my daughter, I thought he was with our group?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom