• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    I have doubts about a Maryland based investigation being independent and free of bias no matter how legally appropriate it would be. Considering the state of federal investigations now that wouldn't be much better. If these bozos had any fear of legal jeopardy they wouldn't do it.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    The Republican-controlled Virginia General Assembly saw the Frosh/Bloomberg scheme coming from miles away.

This year they wisely legislated a prohibition on this Bloomberg money scam to prevent VA Gov. Northam Bedford Forrest, Little Lord Fairfax and AG “Racist Red” Herring from inviting this Frosh/Bloomberg infestation to sicken the Commonwealth:

https://freebeacon.com/issues/maryl...CCAY__V6kTzAOVaoISte6faIBtgLyugN44rh2Lk5NkwXo

FTA: “In February [2019], the Virginia General Assembly added an amendment to the annual budget that effectively nullified the Bloomberg plan, or other plans similar to it, in the commonwealth. Virginia has maintained in court that they have not accepted any placement of an attorney.”

"The sole source of compensation paid to employees of the Office of the Attorney General for performing legal services on behalf of the Commonwealth shall be from the appropriations provided under this act," the amendment read.”

“At issue is the practice of allowing a third party to fund the deputizing of attorneys into the highest arm of state law enforcement and whether or not this is an illegal expansion of the OAG's reach.”

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    Which he (Fat Larry) will not do , Hogan is a do nothing . The only thing I can think of off the top of my head he has done is lower tolls .

He won't rein in the BS because he is part of it .

It is opinion based and like I said earlier someone else's may vary , I can respect that .
    And yes I don't care for Hogan .

I dont even know if Hogan could ask. But, I agree about your opinion and you are welcome to it. I think your hatred of Hogan is clouding better judgment a little. My opinion.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I dont even know if Hogan could ask. But, I agree about your opinion and you are welcome to it. I think your hatred of Hogan is clouding better judgment a little. My opinion.

Just to be clear , I do not hate him or any man . Maybe a bit strong , I don't care for him politically .

But I am sure he is a nice guy outside his political ambition .

Only a few monsters in history I would put in a hate category .

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Hogan cannot do anything about it because the supermajority MD legislature has Frosh's back. And in case you forgot, Wolf got positively crushed in the election.

Other than whiny middle school complaining, I dont see a realistic idea here Hogam could actually do.

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    Bloomberg and Frosh are behind the times.

Soros has been doing this for over a decade with secretaries of state and district attorneys -

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/jun/23/section-527-works-to-seat-liberals-as-election-ove/

Known as the Secretary of State Project (SOSP), the organization was formed by liberal activists in 2006 to put Democrats in charge of state election offices, where key decisions often are made in close races on which ballots are counted and which are not.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/george-soros-criminal-justice-reform-227519

More and more I'm viewing our system as an oligarchy wearing the fig leaf of a republic.

The billionaire financier has channeled more than $3 million into seven local district-attorney campaigns in six states over the past year — a sum that exceeds the total spent on the 2016 presidential campaign by all but a handful of rival super-donors.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    We are winning peeple!

The RIGHT patriots are doing the RIGHT thing; attacking Frosh legally is smart, and the RIGHT cause ...

On May 6, 2019 the State of Maryland finally produced documents in an open records lawsuit filed by Government Accountability & Oversight, P.C. (GAO), a non-profit law firm, in response to the GAO’s public records request to the MD Office of the Attorney General.

GAO didn’t originally know that Frosh was using a private email account to communicate with Bloomberg’s useful idiots in the NYU dirty money pass-through orgs (which was funding this Frosh/Bloomberg embedded private lawyer scam) but Frosh was caught because he forwarded a private email from his Gmail account to a colleague describing the scam:

FTA:
    “This reality of Frosh’s use of a private account for this purpose — GAO has also learned it is the practice of the Bloomberg group to use AG and OAG officials’ non-official accounts — slipped through in an earlier public records production. That contained an email the AG had forwarded to a colleague, leading to the request that produced these records ... “

If you don’t believe me, just read this exciting account about catching Frosh “Red-handed” at the link supplied below ...

https://govoversight.org/index.php/...to-hide-plea-for-bloomberg-money-from-public/

Attachments

• AD2D94A5-4085-4A64-8E93-5B39A8A6AEBF.jpg
      AD2D94A5-4085-4A64-8E93-5B39A8A6AEBF.jpg
      62.1 KB · Views: 440

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    The Attorney Grievance Commission of the MD bar might be a better venue than the GA if they broke professional rules like those pertaining to malpractice, fiduciary duty or conflicts of interest.
    https://courts.state.md.us/attygrievance

One problem with the Attorney Grievance Commission is they are not required to follow up on any complaint. In fact, IIRC, most of the complaints they receive are dismissed with no investigation. Yet they are your primary and usually only official route of complaint against an attorney. Welcome to Maryland, Chicago on the Bay.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    The only thing that will be done is he will be elected Governor in the next election.

Nope. Two-term limit. Hogan can run again after two more terms have run their course.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Larry O’ Connor on WMAL interviewed Washington Free Beacon reporter Todd Shepherd, who wrote the news story linked in the OP here.

Below is a link to the WMAL podcast (Monday afternoon 5/13/19) recording that interview; it serves as an excellent explainer of the Frosh/Bloomberg Conspiracy.

On the WMAL webpage linked below, scroll down to the fourth podcast listed, as pictured below: “Todd Shepherd on the Larry O’ Conner Show” (running time 5:52 minutes).

http://www.wmal.com/2019/05/13/marg...is-miller-on-the-larry-oconnor-show-05-13-19/

(H/T to Not_An_Outlaw, for the heads up on this interview.)

Attachments

• ED7EE192-B250-4F7E-9DED-B8E77C53D115.jpg
      ED7EE192-B250-4F7E-9DED-B8E77C53D115.jpg
      68.5 KB · Views: 485
    • 230A2265-4812-45F4-A0A3-852F852D8DAF.jpg
      230A2265-4812-45F4-A0A3-852F852D8DAF.jpg
      56.6 KB · Views: 480
    Last edited:

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    One problem with the Attorney Grievance Commission is they are not required to follow up on any complaint. In fact, IIRC, most of the complaints they receive are dismissed with no investigation. Yet they are your primary and usually only official route of complaint against an attorney. Welcome to Maryland, Chicago on the Bay.

I filed one on Robbie Leonard and was notified by mail that he had a certain time to explain .
    But to be honest i have not heard anything else as it relates to the issue , and don't expect to hear the outcome if anything .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom