• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Didn't click thru to 'tube yet , but from the clues , was it the MoCo Deputy Sheriff and the crazy guy with the big stick ?

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Didn't click thru to 'tube yet , but from the clues , was it the MoCo Deputy Sheriff and the crazy guy with the big stick ?
    Yes. Donut’s old
    Video popped in my suggestion list so I figured why not use it as a reminder that stupid capacity limits make no one safer in any way.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    More for the masses from Annapolis who like to check up on us. Why I didn't put in the WC.

And yes, I know...brick wall and all that. Still have to try.
    Kidding yourself.
    They'd be happy with a zero round mag limit if they thought they could get away with it, hoping it would lead to our early demise.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    You can look at it as providing ammunition to the choir. The more examples people have to counter the arguments coming from the uninformed, the better.
    I dunno, it seems to me that the uninformed don't actually have arguments; for the most part, they merely parrot back what they've been told to believe.

As for those whose job it is to tell the uninformed what to believe, they're not going to pay any attention to arguments that counter their mission.

The uninformed will either remain ill-informed, or find an increasingly pressing need to arm themselves. (Look for that to happen again as things heat up in this election year). At that point, they will have to seek information from those who may be assumed to have actual experience with firearms.

While some will dispense or receive inaccurate info, for the most part pragmatism will kick in, and the un- and mis- and mal-informed will learn what they need to know, and may also learn that they have been deliberately led astray. That is a powerful learning experience, right there.

Defense Initiative

Aug 2, 2023
    Maryland
    Obviously, the cop screwed up with poor shot placement. I know a cop who did the same, all recorded on video; he emptied his magazine into the criminal before he went down. Anytime I see him, I give him my business card and tell him to contact me if he ever wants to learn how to shoot.

Jerry M

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2007
    Glen Burnie MD
    Obviously, the cop screwed up with poor shot placement. I know a cop who did the same, all recorded on video; he emptied his magazine into the criminal before he went down. Anytime I see him, I give him my business card and tell him to contact me if he ever wants to learn how to shoot.
    Have you ever heard of PVP or other drugs that mask the bodies ability to feel/react to pain? It appears to me that the shots were in the chest, which is where law enforcement people at though to aim. Shooting ability did not appear to be a problem. Not all gun fights are one and done like Hollywood.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    He needs a 33 rounder. That's what the yutes use and you should be armed as well or better than your adversary.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Here is a shorter, but not pixilated, video of the MoCo incident in the OP as shown on Rumble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom