• Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    In Howard county recently a guy murdered his girlfriend by bashing her head in with a baseball bat and then ran out into traffic on Route 29 and successfully killed himself.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    I'm going with suicide.. Initially people were speculating he was hit by a train fleeing. That makes no sense with timeline in this story, as well as he knew the woman he stabbed.

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    "Corporal Dan Lane said officers found the victim just before 9 p.m. suffering from lacerations in the 500 block of Girard Street. She was taken to a hospital with what officials initially described as "non-life-threatening" injuries. Her condition has since been upgraded to critical."

Wouldn't that be "downgraded?"

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    Hey, c'mon! PG had the run away tow truck hitting every vehicle it could find!
    It came home to roost in MoFo :rant2:. Was at the bodyshop yesterday where a buddy works. Owner came out and told him a priority job is coming in with cost no object. Apparently the not so PG rated MoFo took out a (the?) unmarked SUV and it was coming to the shop. I'm guessing this guy is out yucking it up with his amigos as I type.

P-12 Norm

Why be normal?
    Sep 9, 2009
    Bowie, MD
    It came home to roost in MoFo :rant2:. Was at the bodyshop yesterday where a buddy works. Owner came out and told him a priority job is coming in with cost no object. Apparently the not so PG rated MoFo took out a (the?) unmarked SUV and it was coming to the shop. I'm guessing this guy is out yucking it up with his amigos as I type.
    SO PG does the hard part, MoCo gets the big $$$? Life ain't fair, I tell ya!

Triggerfinger

States Rights!
    Sep 1, 2012
    Richlands, North Carolina
    "Less than an hour later, Montgomery County Fire and Rescue reported a pedestrian was struck and killed by a train at E. Diamond Avenue and Railroad Street. Lane said the description of the pedestrian matched that of the suspect involved in the stabbing."

Matched except for the addition of train wheels tracks on the body. Ah, another feel good...need a cigarette.

chale127

Ultimate Member
    Nov 5, 2008
    Brooklyn, MD
    "Corporal Dan Lane said officers found the victim just before 9 p.m. suffering from lacerations in the 500 block of Girard Street. She was taken to a hospital with what officials initially described as "non-life-threatening" injuries. Her condition has since been upgraded to critical."

Wouldn't that be "downgraded?"
    Maybe she Identified as dead when she came in....

hobiecat590

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2016
    Woman in critical condition, stabbed in Gaithersburg. Suspect dies getting flattened by train.
    Murder (attempt)-suicide or accident ?

The tracks are pretty straight along there so probably not an accident. I lived about 1 mile from that location back in the '80s

P-12 Norm

Why be normal?
    Sep 9, 2009
    Bowie, MD
    Hard part? You chased him all over creation. PG deserves a participation award and that's it. Had you caught him the glory would have been all yours. :lol2:
    Chased? I'm talking about the tow truck driver! Our criminals NEVER get the recognition they deserve! That was some quality mayhem AND comedy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom