• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • reddobie0

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2014
    Lost Somewhere
    Ordered two orders, one on 4/4 other 4/5. Both still processing as of 4/25. I have ordered from them a lot and usually have it in a week or two.

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    My 4/5 order shipped on 4/21, due to be delivered 4/28. Yesterday it got updated with "A late UPS trailer arrival has caused a delay." New delivery date: April 29 :mad54:

It's almost like the ammo doesn't want to come here :(

ifindppl

Sep 13, 2012
    Montgomery County
    I have bought ammo from them a number of times over the last year. I have purchased mostly pistol ammo (38, 9mm, 45ACP). I never had an issue with either the ammo or the shipping time. I also ordered during the free shipping period and it finally shipped last week. It was scheduled for delivery yesterday but I can understand how UPS may have gotten hung up with the storms. I expect to get it today. I still think they are a reliable and fair-priced vendor. I have also bought some ammo from Georgia Arms and they are reasonable in price and shipping charges. But I only bought some of their 38 Special ammo. It shot fine.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    9mm ordered on 4/10 still processing

Update: 4/23 still processing - guess it isn't going to make it for the weekend?

Update: 4/24 got email says shipped, but from Idaho with 5-6 days shipping it isn't going to make it for the weekend which is when I needed it by :sad20: Pretty good deal, even with shipping by the time I ordered it, but I would have passed if I knew it would take three weeks to get it. It was advertised "in stock" with no disclaimer about volume delays in shipping when I ordered it.

Update 5/1: still haven't received it! Ordered 1,000 round case from TargetUSA (for about the same price per) and had it in 2 days? :sad20:

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Update 5/1: still haven't received it! Ordered 1,000 round case from TargetUSA (for about the same price per) and had it in 2 days? :sad20:

Update: Got it today. Ran 50 rounds and it was flawless, albeit late!

update

up to 450 rounds no problems. Found some brass looking flecks last time I shot. It looks like it is from the saftey plunger. There have been some other threads about the gen 4 having this problem.
    I know I dont need too but I field strip and clean the guns after every shoot. I just enjoy it and it allows me to see the wear in the gun.

md_rick_o

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 30, 2008
    Severn Md.
    Ran some of my 9mm and 45 last week and it cycled flawlessly and shot well. (the fiocchi i bought a while back not so much.)

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    You guys have me worried. I ordered 3500 rounds for my event. Will I have it before 6/14???????? Still says being processed. Order was placed on 5/25.

Hatter

NEWB - Slack Appreciated!
    Mar 6, 2013
    Stewartstown, PA
    I suspect you will get the shipment in time. That last round of free shipping followed by a big storm was the longest I have ever waited for ammo from them. It usually shows up in less than two weeks, often less than one week.

It might be worth an email or Facebook post asking status and perhaps promising some pictures of the event. They love to put up photos of groups using their ammo at events.

Customer Service: Email: Hannah@FreedomMunitions.com

https://www.facebook.com/FreedomStartsHere

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    I suspect you will get the shipment in time. That last round of free shipping followed by a big storm was the longest I have ever waited for ammo from them. It usually shows up in less than two weeks, often less than one week.

It might be worth an email or Facebook post asking status and perhaps promising some pictures of the event. They love to put up photos of groups using their ammo at events.

https://www.facebook.com/FreedomStartsHere

Thanks for the tip. I don't do Facebook but I will send an email. If you can make it, please register asap.

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    You guys have me worried. I ordered 3500 rounds for my event. Will I have it before 6/14???????? Still says being processed. Order was placed on 5/25.

I submitted an order with this last go-round; .40 and .45. It'll be home on Friday.

Much better than last time, but I really believe they were overwhelmed.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Just got my shipping email from Freedom Munitions. Great news there will be some ammo available for the Dottrio event!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom