• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HTArms

May 9, 2013
    Waynesboro, PA
    From now through April, we will give any K-12 teacher or school employee a FREE basic shooting lesson, including safety instruction, use of our training firearms, ammo, and range time. Just send an email to us: sales@hilltoparms.com

Group or private lessons available.

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    One of my good buddies wife is a teacher. We have been talking lately about the fact she wants to have an introduction to firearms and some training. I'll forward him along your info.

Seth

Sep 17, 2013
    From now through April, we will give any K-12 teacher or school employee a FREE basic shooting lesson, including safety instruction, use of our training firearms, ammo, and range time. Just send an email to us: sales@hilltoparms.com

Group or private lessons available.

I know you said K-12 but my wife is PK. Her school has armed security (its DC) but they often have things going on off school property. Would she count? I don't know if she'd do it but it would be a good excuse for her to get out there and finally learn how to use a gun properly from an actual expert, not just someone who pretends to be.

miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    As a Teacher and Firearms instructor I am glad to see you are doing this. IF I was closer I would offer to assist in any way I could.

TD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom