Free stripped upper with barrel purchase.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ride4frnt

Jun 18, 2011
    Clear Spring
    So upon months and months of waiting for a white oak SPR barrel, and adco not accepting my discover card on the white oaks they finally got in stock, I decided to say screw it and went with a black hole weaponry upon the recommendation of the guys over at ar15news.com

What I got when I added the BHW barrel to my cart was a pleasant little message...

emynyjam.jpg

Apparently surplus ammo is running a special for a free stripped upper with any BHW barrel purchase. The uppers are made by aero precision and sold by SAA.

Check it out if interested, just thought I'd pass along the info

http://www.surplusammo.com/brands/Blackhole-Weaponry.html

Kingjamez

Gun Builder
    Oct 22, 2009
    Fairfax, VA
    Nice, thanks! I've been on the search for a good deal on a 10.5" barrel, and the free upper pushed me over the edge. I'd forgotten about Surplus Arms and Ammo, but shouldn't have. I bought my very first upper from them a loooong time ago. Thanks for the reminder OP!

-Jim

BLACKTALON

Ammo is like food
    Aug 4, 2011
    severna park
    Im just ... I have been waiting on a rainer arms or Noveske barrel for months with no end in sight I think they might be going under they havent put out a product in months

ride4frnt

Jun 18, 2011
    Clear Spring
    Im just ... I have been waiting on a rainer arms or Noveske barrel for months with no end in sight I think they might be going under they havent put out a product in months

You wouldn't happen to be waiting on a 18" spr would you? Because they had ultra match and noveske in stock at rainier yesterday...and they promptly sold the f out.

bigjoe

bigjoe
    Oct 1, 2012
    Ellicott City
    As said above, it seems like everyone these days has their own opinion on barrels. I own two Blackhole Weaponry barrels and they are excellent no issues to report. The polygonal 1:8 rifling is great. I have a 7.5 inch and a 18 inch and they work. If you want it buy it. I also will say the staff at Black Hole is very helpful and easy to deal with, if you eaver have to call them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alfontso

Latest threads

Top Bottom