• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SteveFinMD

Mar 21, 2012
    Frederick County
    They do get it in. It goes first thing in the morning when they put it in the display case. You have to be waiting around 0730. I got a couple of 1000 packs that way. I figured that will hold me for a while so I haven't been there early in over a month.

TTMD

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2012
    They do get it in. It goes first thing in the morning when they put it in the display case. You have to be waiting around 0730. I got a couple of 1000 packs that way. I figured that will hold me for a while so I haven't been there early in over a month.

Which days of the week, & which location?

SteveFinMD

Mar 21, 2012
    Frederick County
    Guilford Drive. There is no predicting which day of the week. Even the employees don't know until the truck is unloaded everyday. The key is to be there around 0700 when they bring out the cart to stock the display case.

Rimfire

May 20, 2013
    Fred Co.
    So as an FYI (I know this is a Frederick thread), the one over in Charlestown now keeps it in the back at the site to store counter. As soon as the truck arrives they pull it and keep it back there and the manager goes and gets it upon request directly from the crate. They also put the print out of the days shipment on the counter, so you know what's coming in. I got a 100 rd wwb of 9mm there two days ago (about 5:00pm). Not sure they still have the 1 box per customer limit, I only got one. Apparently there were abuses going on there, and it nice to see they've been addressed.

Rimfire

May 20, 2013
    Fred Co.
    Do you make it by that store very often? Or at least check in there occasionally?

Yep, it's actually closer to me than Frederick. My go to when I have a list of misc stuff I need, doesn't hurt I can check for ammo. Also enjoy knowing when I buy my beer there that I am not paying MDs alcohol tax.

MDlocal

Jan 11, 2013
    Frederick
    Was just there 15 min ago and they had PPU .380 50rd boxes for $15 and change.
    They also had 3 boxes of PPU 9mm that I was going to get but a guy showed up right after me and asked what I was getting and the look on his face when I said 9mm was priceless as he imagined me buying the 3 boxes left and him getting none. First, I told him I wouldn't scoop all 3 boxes and leave him 1 but then realized I had enough for a while at home and told him he could have all 3 if he had no ammo and needed them. No need to buy the last ones when someone might need it more than me.

teqmod

redneck gun toting member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Downey Oshunn
    This morning there were a few cases of AE 5.56. 1000rds for $447 I doubt there is anything left now. There was also a good bit of PPU 380 and some .25 along with the usual hunting rounds.

SteveFinMD

Mar 21, 2012
    Frederick County
    Was just there 15 min ago and they had PPU .380 50rd boxes for $15 and change.
    They also had 3 boxes of PPU 9mm that I was going to get but a guy showed up right after me and asked what I was getting and the look on his face when I said 9mm was priceless as he imagined me buying the 3 boxes left and him getting none. First, I told him I wouldn't scoop all 3 boxes and leave him 1 but then realized I had enough for a while at home and told him he could have all 3 if he had no ammo and needed them. No need to buy the last ones when someone might need it more than me.

Hopefully that good karma will come back to you one day when you need it.

MDlocal

Jan 11, 2013
    Frederick
    Was there at 12:00 today and they still had one case of the .223 going for $447. It's in the gun case, not the ammo case. Also still had some .380, .25 and 7.62x39 but not a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom