• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    What ever you do, do NOT buy your hipoint from The Gun Merchant, they charge around 350 for a measly hipoint c9... I got dupped from them when i didnt know any better, way before I started looking at real prices on firearms. I asked them at the next show I went to why the price was double MSRP, they told me because I live in MD..

:lol2::lol2::lol2:ROTFLMAO:lol2::lol2::lol2:

That's just funny right there, I don't sare who you are......:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Yep, they're noted for HIGH prices.

adamwzl

Aug 1, 2011
    Eastern Shore / Annapolis
    haha yea i was butthurt for a while. But you live and learn, I need to make it up to your store sometime, seen your booth at gun shows just always to many people to even get a chance to browse.

I'm looking for a G19 in the coming months, either 9 or 40. Hopefully you keep some* in stock regularly at a better price than the Gun Merchant :sad20:

Last edited:

steveh326

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2012
    Mt. Airy
    Ok Before the jokes start flying my way. I know Hi-Point are not up there with my S&W and Glocks but I am looking for a cheap .380. Hope to find one at this show. Strictly a plinker gun. Hoping to pick up some Win231 and some primers also.

Check out a Bersa for an inexpensive 380 plinker. Mine has been flawless so far.

Porkchop

Nov 16, 2011
    Germantown, MD
    I'll be there tomorrow (Sat). I'm also in the market for some 7.62 NATO. $150 for 300 of "GOOD" shooting rounds sounds like a good deal to me. I've paid more for some crappy shooting stuff.

-Porkchop

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    Rode my scoot up today and purchased a Superior M25 Gun Safe, for sure cash makes a big difference on the purchase price.

Also purchased parts needed parts for a 1911.

Arrived around 1530 and nice crowd for that time of day, of course there is two buildings.

psoyring

Ultimate Member
    Apr 25, 2010
    Brunswick MD
    Much less people than last time I went, as for Mosins not a lot of 91/30s except Lou's laminates and one table had about 5 repro snipers. Saw quite a few M-44s and T 53s though, all in the $210-240 range.

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    Im not gonna lie, Lous MINI 14's looked amazing! I was a inch away from getting one but I dont have anny other .223 guns so that was the only thing that held me back.

I was about to jump on a mint M70 AK that a guy was selling for $499. Seemed like a great deal.

Best up Persian long rifle that I offered $220 and he was asking 325, best he would do is 275 so I walked.

Lotta crazy high prices on T53 Mosins for like 230-250. Insanity!!!!!! I wouldnt spend $100-120 on those things

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    We sold alot of Mosin 9130's and Ruger Stainless GB Mini-14's today. I'll be bringing in more 9130's to the show for Saturday. Have several Ruger Stainless GB Mini-14's remaining for tomorrow at the show. Price is $499.95 cash or check pricing.

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    We sold alot of Mosin 9130's and Ruger Stainless GB Mini-14's today. I'll be bringing in more 9130's to the show for Saturday. Have several Ruger Stainless GB Mini-14's remaining for tomorrow at the show. Price is $499.95 cash or check pricing.

I decided not to get the M70 Yugo underfolder, I wanted to save some funds for the Nations gun show. Nice setup, Your Mini's were just beautiful!

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    Was there at opening this afternoon and stayed for about an hour. Seemed about usual for the Frederick show but I don't think it was horrible. I managed to trade for a nice Ross M1905 rifle so I left the show satisfied.

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    Bought one of Lou's laminate mosins fridday night. It is beautiful!! Even my wife said it was "pretty". Hey, if she like's it that means I get no grief for buying it!! Works for me. Now the process of cleaning all that gook off of it.

Maxx

Apr 4, 2009
    My wife and I were there yesterday at the opening, I was surprised on how many people were there.

I was disappointed though, I've been looking for a Rem 870 or 887 tactical but all that any vendor had were Mossies.

bmkoenig

Bought one of Lou's laminate mosins fridday night. It is beautiful!! Even my wife said it was "pretty". Hey, if she like's it that means I get no grief for buying it!! Works for me. Now the process of cleaning all that gook off of it.

I picked up a nice laminate hex receiver from Lou as well. Just finished cleaning all the goop. Working on it off and on it took me most of the day to get it completely clean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom