• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    A small but vocal minority ...

Wow, poor FDK is getting Kaliforniated

Is is indeed although their numbers and actual influence are also way overblown by the Frederick News Post which took a hard left turn many years ago.

Post THIS in response on FNP's site under the title "Does Size Matter ?" Then count how many pro and anti comments you get. I'm betting that once the pro side stops being so timid, they will shout down the leftists who want to spread Californication like a social disease.

F*CK PC ... BE LIKE TRUMP ...

Attachments

• Crowd-Sizes-600-LA.jpg
      Crowd-Sizes-600-LA.jpg
      58.4 KB · Views: 751

trailman

Nov 15, 2011
    Frederick
    THere are more of them than you think. The city is solid blue. even in the age of Trump we couldn't ditch our congressman. The City is an illegal haven and we have more and more people coming up from MC all the time. Villages of Urbana is soccer mom blue too.

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    FIGHT now or Frederick is done. I have seen it happen too many times in my life. May already be too late but it's a battleground unlike a lot of md which is already done.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    I moved to Frederick in 2011 and it seems like it has gotten snowflakier and snowflakier with each passing year.

Flametamer

MDS Supporter
    Mar 6, 2014
    Frederick County
    As the established farms fall prey to developers, more and more wackos from MC and points elsewhere rush in. They come for peace and beauty that has been Frederick County, and immediately start trying to change everything to Montgomery crazy... and it's working...

2SAM22

Moderator Emeritus
    Apr 4, 2007
    As the established farms fall prey to developers, more and more wackos from MC and points elsewhere rush in. They come for peace and beauty that has been Frederick County, and immediately start trying to change everything to Montgomery crazy... and it's working...

This. I'm seeing it where I live too. Californians fleeing and moving to Texas and inexplicably wanting to introduce the same crap that ruined life there.

Takeaway: You cannot expect healthy behavior from unhealthy people.

Jagzilla

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ditto southern Carroll County. In ten years it will look like Columbia or Crofton: overdeveloped with traffic everywhere.

Jagzilla

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 5, 2013
    Been to Eldersburg lately?

All the time. We ain't seen nothing yet. Still plenty of empty land off Liberty Rd heading west out of the city. Add the townhomes scheduled to go up on the old hospital property and soon enough Eldersburg will be Columbia north.

nerfherder

Apr 22, 2011
    right here
    All the time. We ain't seen nothing yet. Still plenty of empty land off Liberty Rd heading west out of the city. Add the townhomes scheduled to go up on the old hospital property and soon enough Eldersburg will be Columbia north.

As far as I can see we're pretty much there.

Michael S

Nov 6, 2012
    Towson
    I don't comment much but I know you will like this one. My lefty cousin moved to Fredericksburg VA. Told me at Christmas his neighbors were shooting about 500 round off the week before. So he call the police to ask him to check out what was going on. The police said why it is legal to do that here you should have check that out before you moved. I could not help but laugh. On the bright side for you Trump will be cutting many jobs in Washington so you may lose a few.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    I moved to Frederick in 2011 and it seems like it has gotten snowflakier and snowflakier with each passing year.

Been here since 1992. Frederick County is turning into what AACO was back in 1992, it only took 20 years to get this bad. I only have 30 years left, before I can retire out of this crap and go to the backwoods of WV.

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    Anyone have children in the Frederick school district? What do you think of the transgender meeting by the board of education? Looks like they are going to instill their own transgender policy since Trump cancelled Obama's mandate. I'm all for states and districts deciding their own policies away from the federal government.

However, we are pulling our kid out of the school system at the end of the year. This put us over the edge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom