• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    dagnabbit! FINALLY a match where there are chairs everywhere, and us old folk have to work and miss the fun. double dagnabbit! good times, :smoke:

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Had a great time in the morning and a better time shooting PCC in the afternoon. Nothing like shooting with Fidelity, UltraPlanet and Chris.

Thanks again TTMD for all you do, another great match!

The feeling is mutual! Today was too much fun, and shooting with some of our regional stars like Chris (and Pete Ott, and others on different occasions), one always learns things.

Enjoyed meeting senior Stoveman. He warned me that he was conservative, lol, when discussing Washington State politics. We got along fine.

Definitely kudos to TTMD. It was great that he did a test run of PCCs today to evaluate potential issues before it really kicks off in 2017 for IDPA. He's worked so hard establishing these matches at Frederick IWLA. Despite all the advanced planning, he typically is going on a few hours sleep on match days having been up late, and then printing materials in the morn. I'm glad he's getting a two month respite.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

ultraplanet

Shooter
    Jan 10, 2013
    Swanton
    Thanks to TTMD for a fun afternoon - all your hard work is appreciated! The PCC match was awesome! I sure hope it continues next season! Thanks for the pics Stoveman.

TTMD

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2012
    It's a lot of work, but I really enjoy having everyone come out & partake in some fun & safe non-infringing activity. Thanks for y'all's comments about the match & stages, & if you have suggestions, please don't hesitate to send them my way. The Flight 93 stage was actually the idea of one of our newer, & very enthusiastic participants. I love to see everyone having a great time. If anyone wants on our mailing list, email me at frederickidpa@gmail.com & I'll add you. Looking forward to 2017 with everyone!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Were the results posted? I tried to join the google group but couldn't, do I need an invite or am I just tech challenged?

TTMD

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2012
    I heard someone telling someone else that the loser who "runs" that club said he might have them ready to email out tomorrow. That schmuck.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I heard someone telling someone else that the loser who "runs" that club said he might have them ready to email out tomorrow. That schmuck.

Lol, long week, my friend? I got your other email and apologize for not replying sooner, but will forward to relevant parties this weekend. I've had the same kind of week.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom