• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    The Jungle Carbine as soon as you walk in building 2 was fake, right? Seemed like it was in too good of shape. The rubber butt pad looked hardly used.

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    I saw Augie's gun while looking around and that fake Jungle Carbine. I managed to pick up something I've wanted since I was about 5 years old, a Luger!

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    EMac's Tactical will be there - i'll get a list up as to what we will have in the next couple of days. I got an insanely fantastic deal on Match Grade reloads (all commercial components) and should be bringing around 40,000 rounds of that stuff.

I'm going back tomorrow to get one of those gas cans from you guys. Meant to get one today before I left but I forgot.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    The Jungle Carbine as soon as you walk in building 2 was fake, right? Seemed like it was in too good of shape. The rubber butt pad looked hardly used.

I just glanced at it and it looked like the stock was refinished or replaced. $550 was way more than I'd pay for it

I gave it a quick glance and kept walking. I'd love to have a nice, unmolested jungle carbine. That thing wasn't one.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Great range of prices: $300 on up. Have several expertly refurbished K31s at high end and others are very nice and well-priced. Hope you can come see them.

i want to thank you for the nice k31!
    cant wait to see what you bring tomorrow.:)

MacGuns

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Chester
    All I got was 5 K31 stripper clips from MBI imports. Lou45 has some in his display case but the greedy bastard never wants to sell them.

Wishing I'd have got one of those $600+ dolla primo K31s from Samco. I knew I'd regret passing on those!:sad20:

I will sell you one of my Samco special K31's. That will give me the funds to pickup one of the nice 96/11's MBI had on his table.

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    What do chargers go for these days?

$400-450. Continental had one earlier this year for $350. That was a very good deal. Guys are trying 5o sell then on gun broker for over $500 but nobody is buying them.

Crap, wrong charger

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom