• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    I just got back from the show. Wasn't bad, but a little crowded.
    Not much junk, just the lady with jerky and the lady selling nuts.
    They were mostly the same vendors you would see at HoCo with some additional. There were at least three or four vendors with tables full of ammo.
    Went looking for and found a nice new Henry .22 from 3 "R" Gun Shop. :-)

Evil Roy?

FYI: Accurate Pawn in the main room had a S&W Model 67-1 .38 Cal stainless steel revolver with target sights for $395--that included a working Crimson Trace grip. Excellent buy.

Kat of TomKat Ammo is selling her little-used Glock 19 for $399.

:brows:

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    In case anyone is shopping for high end lever action rifles, Navy Arms is set up across from the MSI table in the main pavilion. You might have seen their >$2500 rifles in American Rifleman at times. They're selling the same rifles for $2100 at the show because these are traveling display pieces. Most are 1873s in 45 Colt with octagonal​ barrels.

They get premium wood stocks (a red maple with lots of character that they bring to a pleasing polish), do their own case hardening and bluing, and do other upgrades to new production Winchester/Miroku rifles - essentially bringing them to a whole new level in their workshop in Martinsburg, West Virginia. Many drop dead gorgeous pieces to examine up close.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

QueenBee3200

Mar 5, 2017
    Im on my way there now with my hubby, who is also a member here, big b,. I'll let you know what I see!

Looking for Glock accessories, especially magazines.

Is cerakote there as well?

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Those A5s were priced well, ran from $350 to $550. I will probably regret it but I passed on all of them. I might be moving soon and figured that's one less thing to move and $500 more in the bank.

I did get some CLP from ammo can man and some walnut 1911 grips from EC Depot.

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    I stopped by after I left CRESAP and didn't see anything that caught my eye but I didn't leave empty handed either. Picked up some Yugo 7.62x39 with stripper clips and some m2 ball in enbloc's.

QueenBee3200

Mar 5, 2017
    Went today! Was a good time. Came home with a few goodies. @ Osprey table picked up a couple of green lasers, one for my 19, and one for my hubby's 29. Their CS rep was awesome and when talking to him about the warranty for the product I was amazed. Then it was on to the stun gun table in the back corner. Got 2, 1 for my purse and 1 for my car. I just hope I don't HAVE to use them. Ammo - not any deals to be had. They had stuff there that was more than internet pricing. Hubby and I were going to the timonium show next weekend but we decided to skip it and will go the Dulles Expo show on the 22nd. Looking forward to seeing what will be there.

Big-B

Mar 5, 2017
    Saw a pretty good deal on the polymer 80, lower glock full size frame. They had a complete kit for 575 for building a g22. What I've priced so far is over 700. Definitely wanna build my own at some point. Ammo was way high imo. Wife and I had a good time. Gave us something to do for a couple hours.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Anybody get one of those $99 7mm Mausers? I think they were Spanish but can't recall. They looked extremely rough to me. I guess they were from the Samco inventory.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Enjoyed the show yesterday. Good to finally meet Fidelity, and catch up with Rack and Mopar.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    Anybody get one of those $99 7mm Mausers? I think they were Spanish but can't recall. They looked extremely rough to me. I guess they were from the Samco inventory.

Extremely rough, is about right for the ones I saw, they looked like they had dug them up out of the dirt in somebody's basement.
    :sad20:

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo

Did they have cracked stocks and had crest scrubbed?
    They were $170 last time I saw them
    Thought about getting one back when you could hand pick a 7mm (not converted to 308) with a crest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whitey

Collector and involved.
    Apr 5, 2014
    Central MD

Picked up my third Saturday morning. Got nicer ones at Harrisburg and York. The one I got Saturday was definitely rough, but mostly gunked up from sitting on an open pallet in a Miami warehouse. Yes, they were from Samco. I remember the auction pics. One of mine even has the crest intact, if I remember correctly.

This one's stock has nice character to it and I figured it would let me get some experience refinishing a stock. The ugly....flag safety will not engage to the right for "safe". I will not fire it until it's disassembled and an extensive cleaning. Not a bad little project.

-Whitey

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    BTW, I totally forgot to bring the paper $1 off of admission coupon that I had set aside. When I went to pay and they told me $9, I said "hold on, I have a coupon somewhere on my phone". He simply said "I got it" and then only charged me $8. So you really don't even need the coupon, you just need to say you have it. Good deal :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom