• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BFMIN

Ultimate Member
    Nov 5, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Got there at 08:30, already about 100~150 in line. I joined the "Martin J OweMalley (I'm not politically dead yet) commemerative ticket line" & waited. Ticket sales started about 08:45, unless you'd joined the NRA & gotten free admission. Those guys & girls got to line up again on the "Senator Brian E. Frosh, up yours I'll pay $8.00 just to get even with you" line to actually enter. We joined the same line incidentally, but behind those who joined the NRA.:sad20:

Doors opened at 09:00 promptly after an announcment of imminent stampedes & chaos went over the loudspeakers.:lol2:

If you're going expecting a lot of displaced dearlers from PA making the show much bigger & more diverse you'll be dissapointed. It was the usual 1 1/2 halls full, stretched to fill 2 halls it usually is & if there were new vendors they replaced someone who wasn't there it was regular sized.

Usual dealers, usual crowd, usual stuff, but with higher prices.

*Tip* shop around, ammo prices differ so widely it is worth checking. I saw one table with 500 round bricks of cheap Rem .22 RF priced at $60.00, the next time I went by he had less bricks but the price went up to $70.00. The third time & the last 2 bricks were at $80.00. There were none left when I passed by the last time.

There was a selection of ammo, but it was moving like gangbusters every ammo table was instantly & permanently buried several deep all clutching boxes waiting to be rung up. Many have been raiding "Uncle Goobers Civil War secret ammo so The South Can Rise Again stash" as well! I saw several brands of ammo that haven't been made since the 70's! Many of the boxes looked like they'd been hidden in the cowshed for a couple of centurys, but the prices were all very modern:rolleyes:

On a bright note, if you missed the Cabela's Gerber Gator sale they had several vendors selling a very similar Chinese machete for $20.00 & it even had a full length tang.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Many have been raiding "Uncle Goobers Civil War secret ammo so The South Can Rise Again stash" as well! I saw several brands of ammo that haven't been made since the 70's! Many of the boxes looked like they'd been hidden in the cowshed for a couple of centurys, but the prices were all very modern:rolleyes:

:lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom