• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I just back from the Howard County Fairgrounds and I didn't see shit except for a bunch of kids related items (clothes and toys). What kinda lame ass gun show is this??

Yes, I finally realized it's at the Frederick Fairgrounds...

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    I just back from the Howard County Fairgrounds and I didn't see shit except for a bunch of kids related items (clothes and toys). What kinda lame ass gun show is this??

Yes, I finally realized it's at the Frederick Fairgrounds...

Soooooo close......

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Coming back from a funeral in Green Valley stopped at 7-11 and some folks were talking about it.

Very excited that AR prices might be coming back to normal now that Trump was in office. (Didn't feel like telling them that they never really went up much).

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    Although I didn't get what I originally went for, I did get some excellent deals on some other items! South Carroll Sporting Goods made me wish I had an HQL with that Colt I looked at! Hanover Armory had the best price on charging handles. I got a really good deal on a Magpul stock from South Mountain and I'm still drooling over that Browning lever action in .44 mag they have had at the last several shows! Saw more gen 2 Glocks than I have in quite a while. Stopped by and talked to Mopar for a little bit while I was there. Ran into several friends I know and talked shop about the AGC, CMP, competitive shooting and the election. Unfortunately, when I got home, the dogs must have ate something that didn't agree with them and I had one hell of a mess to clean up!

Last edited:

tmd99

Aug 22, 2015
    Frederick
    Great gun show and turn out!

I thoroughly enjoyed the ~3 hours I spent talking with folks about MSI.

I made one small purchase, will show it off at my next round of gun club meetings. :)

woulda stopped by and said hello. took my 5yr old on a walk around the show today and wouldve said hello if i knew you were there at msi booth.

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    I saw at least one table that had a bunch of 1911 parts. Don't remember who though. Was pretty crowded. I did make a purchase that required some paperwork.
    Ellicot depot usually has a bunch of gi part but im looking for other parts. Slides and barrel specifically and parts in stainless.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom