• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Interesting concept. Seems to use the Giraud type of spacing but using a collet instead of multiple dedicated adapters.

Blkout

Feb 22, 2014
    Just received one for Christmas and have already gone through a couple hundred cases of 300 blackout. I typically load 223 and converted blackout. This unit is much quieter than I expected and so far is the best tool I have for reloading. Only downside is with 300bo there's not much case to grip, I use a rubber drawer liner to help. Yeah the giraud is a nice setup, but this is a fraction of the cost.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Another reason I'm becoming a fan of 300 blackout, there's tons of easy trim 5.56 and .223 cases to put .30 cal bullets into. If I did reload, 300BLK would be the ticket. Prices are still too high to shoot like an AR (556) or AK (762x39), but I see all ammo prices on a downward trend - just as predicted over a year ago.

Abulg1972

Ultimate Member
    I thought I'd post an update now that I've prepped about 120 rifle cases. I really love this machine. I've prepped 30 .243 cases in 10 minutes, another 40 cases in about 18 minutes, and 50 cases of 6.5x55 in 22 minutes. All of the cases reloaded exceptionally well, all with the same bullet depth and perfect crimp. They also shot very well. I haven't tried any other prep center, but it sure beats hand-trimming and I feel that this is a very good value for the money.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Thanks for the update. For the small amount I'd be doing this is a good price point.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011

Roadhawg

Bee Farmer
    Jul 18, 2014
    Free America
    I use my drill press as a case prep station.

caseprep_zpscbb0a1d7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom