FPF Training Upcoming Courses (Jan-March in NOVA)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FPF

Apr 20, 2013
    Listed below are the courses I'm presenting/hosting from January to March.

The Headgame

28-29 January I'm working with Dr. William Aprill at Elite Shooting Sports in Manassas. Dr. Aprill will be presenting "Unthinkable", which is an in-depth look at criminal psychology, mindset and victim selection. I'll be giving my "Concealed Carry: Skills Beyond the Gun" which covers TTP for daily life while armed, pepper spray, and a bunch of other cool stuff. Cost is $400. More details at Elite Shooting Sports.

The 2nd Fight...

Colonel Cooper spoke of the "second fight", the one to stay out of jail after using lethal force. The best in the business, Massad Ayoob, is coming back in February to present MAG-20 "Citizen's Rules of Engagement", 4-5 Feb in Springfield, VA. Cost is $400.

"This two-day, 20-hour immersion course in rules of engagement for armed law-abiding private citizens, emphasizing legal issues, tactical issues, and aftermath management. Topics will include interacting with suspects, witnesses, responding police officers…threat recognition and mind-set…management of social and psychological aftermath after having had to use lethal force in defense of self or others…and preparing beforehand for legal repercussions and minimizing exposure to them. Situations in the home, at the place of business, or “on the street” will all be covered. Massad Ayoob's MAG-20 "Citizen's Rules of Engagement" course will be presented at the Springfield, VA Holiday Inn Express 4/5 February, 2017.

All students will have to submit an independent registration form AND a copy of a valid CCW permit, proof of a recent gun purchase, LE credentials or other proof of a current background investigation.

Prerequisite: none. Email John@FPFTraining.com with questions."

Register here: https://www.fpftraining.com/products/massad-ayoobs-mag-20-citizens-rules-of-engagement

Consequences and Situations...

11-12 February will be Greg Ellifritz of Active Response Training at Elite Shooting Sports for two unique and highly relevant classes.

First up is "Tactical First Aid and Collapse Medicine" course on the 11th. Tourniquets, pressure dressings, hemostatic agents and sewing up chicken skin, and much, much more! Cost is $200. Further description and registration here: First Aid Course

On Sunday the 12th, the topic will be ground fighting for the average concealed carry citizen. This is not going to be the octagon, but with the proliferation of these skills it is a good idea to know how to defeat the mount, escape, and access your pistol in the middle of the fight. Cost is $200. Further description and registration here: Ground fighting!

The Armed Parent
    Many concealed carry practitioners have children. This brings about the requirement for different tactics and expanded skillsets covered on 11-12 March with Melody Lauer and John Johnston in "Contextual Handgun: The Armed Parent/Guardian". The course covers in details the hard/soft skills necessary to solve the commonly observed shooting problems associated with fighting with our children present. Cost is $450. Further details and description here. https://www.fpftraining.com/products/armed-parent-course

Shotgun!
    Rounding out the spring course selection on 26 March will be a pumpaction shotgun course presented by Ben DeWalt of Onsite Firearms Training. Cost for the course is $200. This one is filling up fast! Details and Registration here: Defensive Shotgun Course

For the Big Picture, I've got my 2017 schedule up! FPF Training

See you on the range!

John

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    I took the MAG 40 class this summer from Massad Ayoob and it was fantastic. He is getting some age so don't miss a chance to see one of the great firearms instructors before he calls it quits.

hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    I'll be taking 1-3 of the courses John listed above and a few others that he is hosting or running later in 2017. John puts on great classes and hosts some of the top people in the industry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JonWayneCampbell

Latest threads

Top Bottom