• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jmorrismetal

Sep 27, 2014
    Ball point pen, ..., re-purposed. Of course it was. Why? Because you got skills. That's awesome.

Because I am lazy, do you know how long it would take to machine be a single ball point pin? I don't know either but it wouldn't be worth it.;)

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    I have the Powder Cop on my Hornady LnL and the other day I was loading 9MM. I somehow had a .380 case in the batch and ran it through until the powder cop told me something was wrong with that drop. Love a powder cop.

It also shows a difference when loading .223 cases between the different brands. For instance a standard PMC case takes more volume than a LC case. Set it for PMC and then run a LC and it looks like I dumped to much powder. What was strange when I threw the lead down range and tested velocity there wasn't really any difference between the cases. I guess the pressures may have been different but the velocity was the same. Make sense?

Jmorrismetal

Sep 27, 2014
    I somehow had a .380 case in the batch and ran it through until the powder cop told me something was wrong with that drop.

Yep, the powder drop can be set to not drop in the shorter case and the PC die will catch the squib.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom