• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HokieCasey

Aug 7, 2010
    St Mary's
    Im trying to do a Form 1 on a DPMS lower, the ATF sent me a letter and said not to use abreviations.

Should I be spelling DPMS out as "defense procurement manufacturing services" instead of using DPMS?

Also is 4.H my info or the info on the original manufactor? with the other data going in 4.A

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    Im trying to do a Form 1 on a DPMS lower, the ATF sent me a letter and said not to use abreviations.

Should I be spelling DPMS out as "defense procurement manufacturing services" instead of using DPMS?

Also is 4.H my info or the info on the original manufactor? with the other data going in 4.A

I would call whoever sent you the letter. I had a problem on one of my form 1 rewatts. I called him and had it cleared up in 5 mins. He never knew you did not need LEO signoff on all form 1s. Anyway, you call, you can save yourself lots of time and trouble. They do get things wrong too. So read the part in the ATF guide about the issue: Looks like section 7.4...

http://www.atf.gov/files/publications/download/p/atf-p-5320-8/atf-p-5320-8-chapter-7.pdf

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom