• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Gunmansuperstar and blackthorne lurk amongst us I imagine....they were too controversial to give up without a fight. Oh and that idiot jobu.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    So how do we determine that it's the same person with multiple accounts and not multiple people posting from the same computer (therefore the same IP address) from different accounts?

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Lol. Was thinking same thing. Time to come clean... My alternate screen name is Sling Blade. And you all thought 4,500 posts was crazy. Try over 10,000.

My, it's been a busy year :D

Sure feels good to get that off my chest.

For Pete's sake, me and my alternate alias all agree…keep your chest out of this! We have worked so hard to think of you as a sister...

webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie
    I thought I heard Obama say that if you like your alternate aliases you could keep your alternate aliases...

I think he did too, and that is exactly why Norton has to take them all away. Nothing else Obama said was true either.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I nominate FabsRoman for Alternate Alias of The Year. He somehow manages to squeeze three personalities into one screen name.

I kid, I kid, Fabs…I know with small children and your late night caffeine addiction anything is possible. And don't quit over the Bicycle Thread--there's something else coming along to get revved up about...

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Hahaha no im at mandatory training for ten hours today. Im so bored I could stare at a potato and be happier than being here.

****Hmm.. maybe we can start an Epic Tastefully Dressed Ms. Potato Head thread...

This might help you get through your day! :lol2:

Attachments

• mrs.jpg
      mrs.jpg
      29.9 KB · Views: 355

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    What I'm curious about is if any of these people get into arguments with themselves...

No... you are not curious about that...

Yes, you are.

Who said that?

Silence... all of you.

Many voices in my head..not sure who's are mine!

When "I" post on this forum I use Lou45. But that is just "I". What do we use when "ME" or "MYSELF" want to make posts???:party29:

Jeez...you'd think at some point, people would grow out of making up imaginary friends to interact with! :rolleyes:

llkookeg, all of my imaginary friends tell me your imaginary friends are crazy.:D

Nope, we're actually quadruplets. Zoostation spent most of the last 25 years working as "Ms Cleo" and telling fortunes to would be lovebirds that called his 1-900 number.

And for the past two years he's been coming to my shop to :spank: me when I make posts like this one.:lol2:

Sorry Zoo, I hadda' do it.:party29:

In all seriousness, I'm glad this is happening and exile those "multi account abusers".:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom