• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    People must have an awful lot of free time on their hands! Two accounts today and a sleeper from 3 years ago? I barely have enough time to get banned any more with one account. There was a little outburst about antisemitism with him in the HPRB thread from a month or two ago.

It was really odd then, he made a comment that I've only really ever heard a black person say. Something to the effect of "we all must look alike to you" (or something like that). We all just kinda sat there silent for a few minutes then I think Stove or Rack popped in to clear up the OBVIOUS misunderstanding. I'm fascinated with Jewish people, always have been. I know for a 100% fact no-one he was in contact with (from here) that night would every do or say anything even remotely racist, that's not how they roll (period).

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    It amazes me as well for someone to have more then one account , I would come on a quote myself and laugh at my jokes . But I spend too much time here running one account ...:innocent0

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    I guess he decided to box with Norton.
    As I said in the other thread, we met him in person and he actually seemed decent. I was figuring he just wasn't good at expressing himself online. Then I saw him start to tangle with Lord Chad :lol2::popcorn:
    It happens.
    Wow! I can even hear it in her voice! :D
    annnnd.....found another one of his that he pre-positioned in 2016.

Soooo....do we ever get to find out these other identities, or were they just sleepers anyway:innocent0

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    It amazes me as well for someone to have more then one account , I would come on a quote myself and laugh at my jokes . But I spend too much time here running one account ...:innocent0

I feel the same way...and I'd get busted because "other I" would be the only one laughing at my jokes :o

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    I just had a thought...I know it is indeed a commandment about multiple accounts, but...if someone created a second as, "we will not comply," I hope Norton would at least pause to say, "That's pretty damn clever," before dropping the hammer :D

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    I just had a thought...I know it is indeed a commandment about multiple accounts, but...if someone created a second as, "we will not comply," I hope Norton would at least pause to say, "That's pretty damn clever," before dropping the hammer :D
    Gut feeling is he'd not be too impressed. IIRC there were several LR accounts during the drama. Takes time to track and zap them I'd guess, time better spent doing just anything else probably.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005

after I pissed on them to establish dominance first.

knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    Like Art3 said, we met him while riding the bus over Wednesday morning and while signing in. Even took some selfies with us. He seemed very nice in person. He gave excellent testimony as well. It's a shame that he couldn't chill the heck out on here.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I do so love take out the trash day - got bored and started rooting around and found one of our other longer term racists who likes to create multiple accounts.

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    You don’t tug on Superman’s cape
    You don’t spit into the wind
    You don’t drive around like no Lone Ranger
    And you don’t mess around with Norton

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    I do so love take out the trash day - got bored and started rooting around and found one of our other longer term racists who likes to create multiple accounts.

Do you find them because they post frequently, in a way that got them banned the first time?

I have seen you hunt out lots of MPD's and each time I was like, damn, didn't see that coming.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    People must have an awful lot of free time on their hands! Two accounts today and a sleeper from 3 years ago? I barely have enough time to get banned any more with one account. There was a little outburst about antisemitism with him in the HPRB thread from a month or two ago.

It was really odd then, he made a comment that I've only really ever heard a black person say. Something to the effect of "we all must look alike to you" (or something like that). We all just kinda sat there silent for a few minutes then I think Stove or Rack popped in to clear up the OBVIOUS misunderstanding. I'm fascinated with Jewish people, always have been. I know for a 100% fact no-one he was in contact with (from here) that night would every do or say anything even remotely racist, that's not how they roll (period).

Yep, he was a d!ck in that thread as well. Good memory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom