• cains-train-wreck.jpg
      cains-train-wreck.jpg
      45.1 KB · Views: 430

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    How has jenos been here 20 years and I didn't know?! Fck!!

sent from somewhere in the world.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371591185208.jpg
      uploadfromtaptalk1371591185208.jpg
      63.6 KB · Views: 394

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Maria D's is the best one in GB. Then Capri pizza on hospital drive is second.

How has jenos been here 20 years and I didn't know?! Fck!!

You need to rank Jenos for us.

...and I thought you were going to Select Fire this afternoon. (yeah I know, reading comprehension) I was all excited to read about you walking in there and them only letting you shoot a .22 until you were ready for something bigger. :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    You need to rank Jenos for us.

...and I thought you were going to Select Fire this afternoon. (yeah I know, reading comprehension) I was all excited to read about you walking in there and them only letting you shoot a .22 until you were ready for something bigger. :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Well Jeno's is number one. The steak is seasoned real tasty and they have choice of a cheese sauce instead of provolone. And they have some awesome other choices like the "morning wood" with ribeye, ham, bacon, scrambled egg, onions, American cheese and pure maple syrup.

Maria d's then Capri.
    I'd write more but I have to eat my second one..
    sent from somewhere in the world.

HeatSeeker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2012
    Maryland
    If I remember correctly I think Jeno's in SP used to be Corky's. I think it was owned by a couple of AA County's finest. I used to eat lunch there quite often when I was working for a builder in SP 25+ years ago and the cheesesteaks were excellent then too. While I am remembering my favorite lunch stops from back in the home building days....Bay Hills Deli in Arnold had great shrimp salad.

Kevin0427

Jun 10, 2013
    When I was at AACC for a couple of semesters I went to Jeno's everyday for lunch, those ended up being some expensive semesters. Their bread is awesome and I like the fact that they have all of those combinations of "cheesesteaks".

Blaster, next time you go get the "Man Sub", its steak, chicken and bacon with the other usual toppings.

Last edited:

Bohlieve410

Ultimate Member
    Feb 21, 2011
    Best steak and cheese I ever had was at the Liberty gas station on Rockville Pike/Twinbrook. Pizza Tempo. Think they still have a location in Bethesda.

That's right, gas station Philly was the best.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Best steak and cheese I ever had was at the Liberty gas station on Rockville Pike/Twinbrook. Pizza Tempo. Think they still have a location in Bethesda.

That's right, gas station Philly was the best.

Pizza Tempo was fvcking BANGIN!!! I used to work at Verizon Wireless across the street. Their Gyros and strombolis/calzones were also amazing.

Gas stations can have some gems... Taco Bar @ Washingtonian (Rio), Mangino's @ Washingtonian (118/355).

Ledo Pizza has a good cheese steak, order it with white onions instead of red, provolone and American instead of american and cheese sauce. Not a ton of meat but very delicious.

Best cheesesteak for the money is Kenny's Sub shop and their spin-off locations. You get a LOADED sub, a crap ton of fries (they have to close the container using a rubber band) and a big drink for $6.25 or something.

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

Bohlieve410

Ultimate Member
    Feb 21, 2011
    Pizza Tempo was fvcking BANGIN!!! I used to work at Verizon Wireless across the street. Their Gyros and strombolis/calzones were also amazing.

Gas stations can have some gems... Taco Bar @ Washingtonian (Rio), Mangino's @ Washingtonian (118/355).

Ledo Pizza has a good cheese steak, order it with white onions instead of red, provolone and American instead of american and cheese sauce. Not a ton of meat but very delicious.

Best cheesesteak for the money is Kenny's Sub shop and their spin-off locations. You get a LOADED sub, a crap ton of fries (they have to close the container using a rubber band) and a big drink for $6.25 or something.

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

:party29:Badass you know about Pizza Tempo. I need a ride out to Bethesda. Yeah Ledo's is really damn good (I like the square!) and Manginos is great. Kennys is good too it's right across from the firehouse next to Qdoba now. Always great food.

Mr Bear

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    Maryland
    Ok folks, you're obviously being too mainstream.

Check out Jim's in west Philly or D'Alessandro's. Now there're some serious cheesesteaks or chicken cheesesteaks. Take a cooler every time I go to Philly so I can bring some back. Haven't found anything down here that's comparable, although I will be checking out Jeno's (alot closer than Philly).

Shooter711

Aug 25, 2011
    Glen Burnie, md
    My experience is never to go there ever especially with getting work done or buying a product they built because it will not end well and you will be screwed by them. Especially when they tell you your Ar15 gas block will straighten itself out. Just don't ever go there for anything their attitude is horrible and they don't deserve any buisness

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom