For Better or For Worse.....IH8DEMLIBZ Is Back.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    Howdy, Ya'll

Had a bad stretch of road five years ago. The rancor of the internet was the very last thing I needed. Won't go into the gory details.

Thought it best to start back at the bottom. With a zero-post count. And without replying to every thread post with NICE! to gain access to the Watercooler faster. Not trying to deceive anyone. Had every intention of laying things out at the 50 post mark.

To the Mods..... I much prefer this new Forum name. I'd like to keep it if possible. And giving me back my post count is in no way necessary.

Best wishes to all and I'll see you round the forum.
    giphy.gif

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Howdy, Ya'll

Had a bad stretch of road five years ago. The rancor of the internet was the very last thing I needed. Won't go into the gory details.

Thought it best to start back at the bottom. With a zero-post count. And without replying to every thread post with NICE! to gain access to the Watercooler faster. Not trying to deceive anyone. Had every intention of laying things out at the 50 post mark.

To the Mods..... I much prefer this new Forum name. I'd like to keep it if possible. And giving me back my post count is in no way necessary.

This is toooooooooooooooo funny. I just posted a message using rancor and now I see your message here.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Or click on all the pics of cartridges that don't belong in a .41 magnum revolver.
    Proceed to click on pictures of stairways until there are none remaining.

Then, you have reached the perch.

csanc123

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2009
    Montgomery County
    Howdy, Ya'll

Welcome back. Indoctrination is not complete without:

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I always wondered what became of LibH8er. Welcome back. Same as it ever was...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom