• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Just say no. Right when I think FN couldn't get any worse. Who at FN thought this was a good idea? I could have gone without ever seeing this.

I know someone here has to have one.

The bash. That's the post.
    5ac0224cb0761695a061fb31e4fc9f15.jpg

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    It looks like a stun gun and that modular magazine looks like you could just keep adding extensions to it.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    It looks like a stun gun and that modular magazine looks like you could just keep adding extensions to it.
    I think that is a grip sleeve so you can put a longer mag in and have grip area around the gap

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    I thought the same thing when I first saw the red dot sights on a pistol, now I'm behind the times because of that. We'll dig up this post in a few years and see how many people/manufacturers are doing this.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I thought the same thing when I first saw the red dot sights on a pistol, now I'm behind the times because of that. We'll dig up this post in a few years and see how many people/manufacturers are doing this.
    Well, like a TV/VHS combo, how do you replace or fix the light if it goes?
    What if you want a laser later?
    It's really an answer to something that isn't an issue.
    I can't see a whole holster industry caving into this.

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    If I can get it in chartreuse I am so there.

Crosseye Dominant

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2018
    Waiting until they make it with an integrated spork. That way I can eat in the dark and if my food moves i can shoot it.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    I’m wondering what the wheel gun era people said when the first plastic gun was introduced….

I’m not saying I like it, hell I don’t even like having the light on the front of whatever gun it is I’m carrying now.

Y’all sound like the media when they said they found hunter Bidens laptop or a virus was leaked from a Chinese lab LOL. No offense meant, it is pretty funny

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    I think this is a future trend. I know nothing about the FN but why don't light manufacturers make integrated light/grips for guns like the P365? (maybe the FN works like this too?) The Sig grip modules cost almost nothing to make. Integrating the light makes a more compact and lighter package.

If the FN light breaks, why says you can't just buy a replacement lamp module? The TV/VCR analogy doesn't really compare.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    If the FN light breaks, why says you can't just buy a replacement lamp module? The TV/VCR analogy doesn't really compare.
    Maybe you can. I have no clue.
    However, an external light adds more weight to help with muzzle flip. Also, an external light in the right contact shot situation (if the pistol is touching the person), aids in having the slide stand off and not be pushed out of battery.
    You can also take an external light off and use it as a hand light if needed for some reason.
    I don't think any company having a proprietary product does them any good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom