• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I made my own flagpole using 3 pieces of conduit. I went 1" and up telescoping the pieces about 2' and using screws to secure them. A ring at the top for a line and you are set.

SMIB represent! :lol2:

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative

Attachments

• MDGadsdenFlagDistress600.jpg
      MDGadsdenFlagDistress600.jpg
      45.4 KB · Views: 182

SS396

Forum LEO whipping post
    Aug 19, 2013
    Frederick County
    Who the **** cares about sensitivity? All these pansy asses who get offended over a Gadsden flag need a flogging. Im an extremely proud AMERICAN. I fly Betsy and the Gadsden on a regular basis. In fact, both are on my truck in addition to some other choice goodies. Let someone criticize either to my face. The reply will be vulgar, and to the point. Im OVER this be nice and kill em with kindness ********.

I agree. The left is known for its "In your face" methods. They don't mind showing THEIR colors. This Republic has only been around for about 240 years; not very long comparitively speaking. There has been no predecessor to demonstrate that it can stand the test of time. Recent years have made me wonder if it can. IT WON'T if people like us don't start getting loud.

DadOSix

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 25, 2013
    Allegany Co.
    Saw a nice Gadsden and an American flag proudly waving from the back of a motorcycle today in Garrett County. We saw the bike at Swallow Falls but it was on the road when I noticed the flags.

I wonder if was one of the Hooligans.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Who the **** cares about sensitivity? All these pansy asses who get offended over a Gadsden flag need a flogging. Im an extremely proud AMERICAN. I fly Betsy and the Gadsden on a regular basis. In fact, both are on my truck in addition to some other choice goodies. Let someone criticize either to my face. The reply will be vulgar, and to the point. Im OVER this be nice and kill em with kindness ********.

Grease em up I'll Fu©√ em!!!

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    I agree. The left is known for its "In your face" methods. They don't mind showing THEIR colors. This Republic has only been around for about 240 years; not very long comparitively speaking. There has been no predecessor to demonstrate that it can stand the test of time. Recent years have made me wonder if it can. IT WON'T if people like us don't start getting loud.

This was all predicted by Franklin and DeTocqueville. We are proving the Tyler Cycle once again as well. I hope the Zombie Apocalypse ends well.

rh92

Mar 2, 2013
    Rockville
    I want them on my plates, just like how VA has that option to put them on your car when you order plates. If only I can move to VA...

Scratch

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 18, 2013
    Annapolis
    A LEO acquaintance of mine commented a couple years ago that the presence of a Gadsen sticker on a vehicle made the difference between a one-car pullover or multiple-car pullover.

This was in another state though - might be different here in MD.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    A LEO acquaintance of mine commented a couple years ago that the presence of a Gadsen sticker on a vehicle made the difference between a one-car pullover or multiple-car pullover.

This was in another state though - might be different here in MD.

hum I see a good way to waste police resources ... should that be necessary of course. :)

I am hoping that LEOS will learn to see it as normal in time..

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    My wife is confident that her vehicle gets followed coming out of PG county because of her stickers, and that she gets even more attention when she drives mine.

For those of you who've seen them, you know why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    roth405

Latest threads

Top Bottom