• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...t-weapons-votes-to-arm-teachers-idUSKBN1GG0QT

The full bill, the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Public Safety Act, is expected to pass the state Senate on Monday, then go to the Florida House.

The bill raises the minimum age to buy a rifle or a shotgun to 21 from 18 and bans the use, sale or possession of bump stocks, which were used in the Oct. 1 shooting deaths of 58 people in Las Vegas. The device effectively turns semi-automatic weapons into automatics.

Hey, all we need to to is ban something, and seething killers looking for fame will sit on their hands and give up. :banghead::banghead:

Never mind that the vast majority of these assholes were over 21.

More legislative masturbation, brought to you by Florida Senators. And Gov Scott, who is expected to sign it.

All the elites who missed the warning signs and failed to follow up on the reports of Cruz will still be walking around with all their rights. And maybe even a pension. Just not you.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    They banned AR15's yesterday

For 15 minutes !!! Hopefully this will go the same way

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    yep, with just the swipe of their pen, school (and why not every other) murder will be a thing of the past. while we're at it, we should make a law that murder, anywhere, by any one, by any means, is illegal. then, no one will ever drive a car thru a school yard, bomb a classroom, set fire in a crowded gym, etc.

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    So, a kid under the age of 21 did something horrible. In response we'll shaft every else under the age of 21.

Many muslim men under a certain age have blown things up but if you want to stick it to all of them that is profiling or illegal.

I'm just not understanding the libtard mind, not sure I want to either.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    So, a kid under the age of 21 did something horrible. In response we'll shaft every else under the age of 21.

Many muslim men under a certain age have blown things up but if you want to stick it to all of them that is profiling or illegal.

only in America...

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Politicians' creed: "We must do something."

Physicians' Hippocratic oath: "First, do no harm."

Is there any wonder that medical science makes advances in leaps and bounds, while our politicians are divisive, chaotic, and leading society in the wrong direction?

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Man I'm seriously thinking about moving to FL too.

Might have to go to GA or NC instead.

If you are smart, don't move to FL. Being infested with leftists from New England, NY, and NJ. Going to become just like them. The biggest domino that falls will be when FL institutes a state income tax. Not yet but coming.

johnkorz

Feb 25, 2013
    Savage
    Everyone:

I have found that it is impossible to understand the libtard mind. Ask anyone one of them to support their position and then watch the verbal diarrhea begin.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    If you are smart, don't move to FL. Being infested with leftists from New England, NY, and NJ. Going to become just like them. The biggest domino that falls will be when FL institutes a state income tax. Not yet but coming.

Hello, most of the world is filled with leftists. You really cant run anywhere. Gotta fight where you are.

Boom Boom

Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Everyone:

I have found that it is impossible to understand the libtard mind. Ask anyone one of them to support their position and then watch the verbal diarrhea begin.

You cannot reason with lightweight thinkers who operate on raw emotion.

Boom Boom

Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Hello, most of the world is filled with leftists. You really cant run anywhere. Gotta fight where you are.

I've been fighting a long time. Possibly as long as you've been alive. If you want to truly live by your words, move to CA or NJ and fight deep inside enemy lines.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    How are they going to get past the 26th amendment?

The right of citizens of the United States, who are eighteen years of age or older, to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of age.

Which grants individual 1A rights guaranteed to people 18 years old or older...

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    How are they going to get past the 26th amendment?

Which grants individual 1A rights guaranteed to people 18 years old or older...

They have with "Shall Not Be Infringed" so do think they can do what ever they want

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    You cannot reason with lightweight thinkers who operate on raw emotion.

Are they now being taught in K-12 and college, too, that the way to succeed in life is to be the best and most persistent at expressing emotions? It seems that way.

Boom Boom

Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Correct. They're taught to yell, scream, and protest the loudest to get their way. I have no doubt many are taught to lie if it furthers the goal. It's a combination of deep-seated myopia and psychopathy.

j.smooth4

Feb 24, 2017
    Laurel, MD

Florida is about to have an income tax?

It's a shame that the state is being changed the weather and beaches there are lovely.

I have a bad feeling VA is going to be like MD with everyone coming in northern va.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom