• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigW

Tactical Geek
    Mar 19, 2012
    Bowie, MD
    After reading the rave reviews about 2 A I stopped by to check it out. Great experience!

So great that I ended up buying my first firearm from him. I had been looking for a Walther PPQ for about a month now and the other shops I visited and/or talked to couldn't touch the price I got from Mark. Mark's staff was also very helpful and knowledgeable.

Will definitely be doing more business with them, for better or worse... better for me, worse for my wallet.

Thanks Mark!

UPDATE: As promised here are some pics. Picked it up last night and took it out of the range today. Very impressed, and lives up to the hype IMHO. LOVE IT!

DSC_0100.JPG

DSC_0101.JPG

DSC_0102.JPG

DSC_0103.JPG

DSC_0104.JPG

DSC_0105.JPG

DSC_0106.JPG

DSC_0107.JPG

DSC_0110.JPG

DSC_0111.JPG

Last edited:

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    Congrats! You can't go wrong buying from 2A!

Now, post some pics! It's an MDShooters tradition!

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    After reading the rave reviews about 2 A I stopped by to check it out. Great experience!

So great that I ended up buying my first firearm from him. I had been looking for a Walther PPQ for about a month now and the other shops I visited and/or talked to couldn't touch the price I got from Mark. Mark's staff was also very helpful and knowledgeable.

Will definitely be doing more business with them, for better or worse... better for me, worse for my wallet.

Thanks Mark!

The PPQ is my favorite handgun, amazingly accurate and has a great trigger reset. German made for $550, truly incredible. You're going to be very happy with your purchase.

BigW

Tactical Geek
    Mar 19, 2012
    Bowie, MD
    Congrats and welcome to fun.
    Thanks!

The PPQ is my favorite handgun, amazingly accurate and has a great trigger reset. German made for $550, truly incredible. You're going to be very happy with your purchase.
    Thanks! I really liked the PPQ from the first time I held it in my hand, and every review I've read has been very positive. The only thing holding me back was not being able to shoot one before buying it. While I was at the shop, another customer walked in and noticed the PPQ on top of the counter and me filling out the paperwork. He said that he has one and it is the best handgun he's ever bought. That took care of my worries. Now I just have to shoot it :party29:

Congrats! 2A is a great place to shop, and hope you enjoy this first of many (?) acquisitions!
    Many indeed, the wife wants a revolver so that is the next one on the list, maybe later this year. I have to admit, I know even less about revolvers than I know about semi-autos (and that is not much), it is research time!

Congrats! You can't go wrong buying from 2A!

Now, post some pics! It's an MDShooters tradition!

:needpics:

Someone had to.

OH! I always wanted to do that!

:needpics:

I knew this was coming!! :lol2:

I'll post some pics once I get it home next week, for now all of us will have to wait... man, it is going to be a LONG week :(

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    You might as well fill out the form to be a Designated Collector. Youre already hooked, you just may not know it yet.

BigW

Tactical Geek
    Mar 19, 2012
    Bowie, MD
    Thanks!
    You might as well fill out the form to be a Designated Collector. Youre already hooked, you just may not know it yet.
    You are the second person to suggest that. My wife's co-worker said the same thing. How hard is to get the designated collector "permit"? Is it just download it online + send it in the mail + get MSP approval = done deal?

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    I got my designated collector approval letter about 4.5 weeks after mailing it in. But it sounds like lately it has been taking longer.

BigW

Tactical Geek
    Mar 19, 2012
    Bowie, MD
    Added pics to the first post. Really like the gun, a LOT!

And thanks to Mark @ 2A for a great purchase experience!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom