• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ImperatorZices

Imperator
    Jan 22, 2009
    I happened to stop by Engage for the first time a couple days ago to conduct an exchange with another member, and decided to take a look inside the store.

I was greeted by a friendly group of individuals, and was offered assistance almost immediately. Only had enough for a box of ammo and some snap caps, but the initial purchase experience has convinced me that this will be a shop I visit more frequently (pending sufficient funds of course ;)).

Thanks for the awesomeness (and thanks for the Redbull)! :party29:

jawn

YOU TROLLIN!
    Feb 10, 2011
    INTARWEB
    The last time I had a Red Bull from Andy I woke up in the trunk of the FJ in the hills of Frederick. Luckily I was able to cut myself free and escape into the woods. Andy kept muttering, "my precious," and shaking up a bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce.

sixfivesavage

Jun 30, 2011
    Jarrettsville
    The last time I had a Red Bull from Andy I woke up in the trunk of the FJ in the hills of Frederick. Luckily I was able to cut myself free and escape into the woods. Andy kept muttering, "my precious," and shaking up a bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce.

I actually laughed out loud at the last part of that!

On another note...I did discover that, how was it put, oh " Whitney didn't drown in a bath tub, she lives on in the body of a fat middle aged white guy!". It was such a beautiful rendition of " I will always love you " that I actually welled up when I closed my eyes and listened. Needless to say it drove me send Emily to the back room and fetch me a shirt, and I also ended up picking up a new surefire. Kinda glad the IRS is hitting me up, or Andy would have gotten a whole lot more from me.

sixfivesavage

Jun 30, 2011
    Jarrettsville
    Imperator....hope everything is good on your end, I know I'm happy. I'll make sure I get that manual sent out this week to ya. If there's anything you might need, just let me know. Good to meet you.

ImperatorZices

Imperator
    Jan 22, 2009
    sixfivesavage,

Everything seems good on my end as well. Just gave the rifle a thorough cleaning, and it appears to be in excellent working order.

Hopefully I'll be able to get out and shoot it soon, though with the current ammo cost and availability I may end up listing it afterwards. ;)

Thanks again!

ImperatorZices

Imperator
    Jan 22, 2009

Actually, I gave it to my dad. I should probably go check on him...
    :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom