• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ZHammer

Pythonidae Fan
    Jul 5, 2009
    Bel Air, Md.
    Greetings to all...
    I figured I've lurked in the background long enough...

I found out about mdshooters from Dan @ Gun Connection. :thumbsup: He recommended the site after I made a handgun purchase from him in February '09. (Sig P226 :D) I've been browsing the site off and on ever since. Finally joined in July, and well now here is my first post. First forum I've ever joined as well so be patient if I screw up posting or responding. This is all new to me. (Forums)

Not too new to shooting, guns, or hunting though as I've been involved off and on for about the last 35 years or so. Unfortunately, for the last couple of years more off than on. Just realized that next year would be 30 years since I was able to make my first handgun purchase (Colt Python :D:D:D) I shoot that better than anything else I own. However, these days I'm more into shooting long guns.

Anyway, I figured I would finally jump in and start to comment every now and then. Besides, I've been adding to my inventory this year and wanted to touch base w/Dan @ Gun Connection for a future acquisition and go to his Forum as well to express thanks and extend kudos to him and his staff too! (I don't believe that he minded too much that I purchased a Sig instead of a Glock, do you? ;))

Well, I've rambled long enough here and surely didn't think I would even identify any of my brood, I'm pretty private, but go figure. Later for now. :patriot:

ZHammer

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    wellcome to another Harford county shooter. Click on the Community link and join us Harford county guys. glad to have ya around.

T

Oct 27, 2008
    Dundalk, Hon!
    Welcome!
    Tip-Hat.gif
    So, uh, you wouldn't be interested in selling the Python, then? I'm looking for a quality Colt or S&W in .38 Special/.357 Magnum.

a81lp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 15, 2008
    greetings and welcome and the folks at Gun Connection are definately good people

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom