• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lostsole

Feb 28, 2011
    North West Balto Co
    I broke in my C&R today with a pistol and a rifle. I ordered a Romanian TTC Tokarev and an M91/30 Nagant from Classic Arms in NC. I wasn't happy with the woman answering the phone (no knowledge of the products and not happy answering the phones), but she transferred me to someone who could help. I just wish he could have taken the order. She couldn't give me a total price or when to expect the shipment. I wasn't sure about buying over the web without an actual photo, but I was told by the gentleman, that I would be very happy with both as they are in Excellent condition.

Anybody ordered from here. How long does it normally take?

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    I've ordered from all the usual suspects including Classic. Sometime folks have bad hair days. Order enough times and we all run into it.

What you'll receive in a few days will likely be nice C&R firarms covered in cosmoline. Clean them up and enjoy them. Oh, and now that your secret is out...we do expect pics. :)

Congrats!

lostsole

Feb 28, 2011
    North West Balto Co
    Pics will be coming. It would be nice to have them for the weekend. I'm thinking about going to Hap Baker, but these might have to wait for the next trip. I just found out my sister lives 5 minutes or less from them. If only she could pick them up and run them up tonight :D

bkraft

Jul 24, 2008
    Eldersburg
    I ordered from Classic before they changed hands a couple years back. Since then I heard the new owner will no longer ship C&R Handguns to MD. Based on your post, I'm assuming this has been resolved?

I doubt you'll be disappointed sight unseen though. Their reputation is for good stuff and the items I have purchased from them have been.

chevellenut71

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2011
    Cape Saint Clare / Annapolis
    I broke in my C&R today with a pistol and a rifle. I ordered a Romanian TTC Tokarev and an M91/30 Nagant from Classic Arms in NC. I wasn't happy with the woman answering the phone (no knowledge of the products and not happy answering the phones), but she transferred me to someone who could help. I just wish he could have taken the order. She couldn't give me a total price or when to expect the shipment. I wasn't sure about buying over the web without an actual photo, but I was told by the gentleman, that I would be very happy with both as they are in Excellent condition.

Anybody ordered from here. How long does it normally take?

classic arms is the only one like that and they also ship hand guns through post office and not 2nd day air like everyone else, but i got my p38 and love it, so i guess you have to take the good with the bad. i like the company and product they just couldnt give me a total or shipping date and gave me a tracking # for post office is not that helpfull. ok i am done whining:innocent0

lostsole

Feb 28, 2011
    North West Balto Co
    I got both my C&R and Designated Collector letter today, exactly 4 weeks since I mailed the apps

Congrats and enjoy

Settle down, Beavis. It will be worth it when the UPS man shows up.:thumbsup:

I will agree when I have them in hand. I'm just not happy with the way they are dealing with me. After 5 days they hadn't done anything, and when I questioned this she said I should have ordered online. When I called to ask about the order they said fax in my C&R and call them back to place the order. I'm trying to be patient but I also need to make sure I can be home to sign for the packages (UPS and USPS)

lostsole

Feb 28, 2011
    North West Balto Co
    After fighting with the post office and UPS to pickup the packages, I have received the TTC and will be picking up the Mosin later tonight. The pistol came USPS, which I thought was not allowed anymore. I swung by the house to drop if off and there was a box of ammo sitting on the porch in plain site. I'm surprised they didn't need a signature for this.

couldn't be happier with it, now time to clean it :D

p10-26-11_14.18_1.jpg

p10-26-11_14.18.jpg

p10-26-11_14.17.jpg

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    After fighting with the post office and UPS to pickup the packages, I have received the TTC and will be picking up the Mosin later tonight. The pistol came USPS, which I thought was not allowed anymore. I swung by the house to drop if off and there was a box of ammo sitting on the porch in plain site. I'm surprised they didn't need a signature for this.

couldn't be happier with it, now time to clean it :D

p10-26-11_14.18_1.jpg

p10-26-11_14.18.jpg

p10-26-11_14.17.jpg

The language in the USPS regs is somewhat vague and often disputed. Since you've already received it, I wouldn't worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom