Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    They officially announced his name today on the Pax River page. Sad for all involved.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    RIP, sir. Thank you for being one of the brave who ran in while all others were running out.

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    Looking forward to the NIOSH report. It will probably say the same things as the last two Maryland LODD reports dealing with FFs falling into basements (and it will have the same effect).

Last edited:

Johnconlee

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2019
    Mechanicsville
    We watched the precession bring him back to Leonardtown from Baltimore today. I was telling my wife earlier I remember Brice as a baby faced quiet kid at 4h meetings and showing animals at the fair. His family is very involved in the volunteer fire department. His older brother is also paid a firefighter. Very good people, very sad.

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    There was a loooooonnnnnngggggg funeral procession on the inner loop of the East side (Southbound) of the DC beltway on Wednesday afternoon. Could this have been his?

parttimer

Ultimate Member
    Oct 10, 2013
    Calvert
    There was a loooooonnnnnngggggg funeral procession on the inner loop of the East side (Southbound) of the DC beltway on Wednesday afternoon. Could this have been his?
    There was a large procession that brought him from the medical examiner’s office in Baltimore back to Saint Mary’s county yesterday.
    If the procession you saw had a lot of emergency vehicles in it that was the one for Firefighter Trossback.

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    probably not on a house that old, but I do question the fire commander decision why he had firefighters in that house when everyone was accounted for.
    I don't know enough about firefighting to pass blame, but I wonder that myself.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom