• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    If you like overpriced junk, it's the auction for you. To many shells running the prices up.

A starting price of $0.00 is not overpriced.

If a person sets their high bid on an item ahead of time, then no one can run the prices up.

The shills are only successful if someone allows themselves to be drawn in a bidding war.

The shills are why I don't trust GB anymore. Every outrageous high bid is an NR with no feedback.

303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa
    A starting price of $0.00 is not overpriced.

If a person sets their high bid on an item ahead of time, then no one can run the prices up.

The shills are only successful if someone allows themselves to be drawn in a bidding war.

The shills are why I don't trust GB anymore. Every outrageous high bid is an NR with no feedback.

Take it YOU have never been to his auctions. I have an have had things sold by Marshall's. All I will say is keep track of what your stuff sells for and the guy in the corner that says he doesn't work there is the same guy holding stuff up at the next auction.

Use http://www.proxibid.com/allenmarshall if you want something.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Take it YOU have never been to his auctions. I have an have had things sold by Marshall's. All I will say is keep track of what your stuff sells for and the guy in the corner that says he doesn't work there is the same guy holding stuff up at the next auction.

Use http://www.proxibid.com/allenmarshall if you want something.

I have not.

Not denying it takes place.

Just saying that setting a max bid ahead of time keeps the bidder in control of the process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom