• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Yeah, I will be calling PSG when the open on Wednesday and talking to Dave., seeing if they have any inventory or are dealers besides S.S.
    Problem with silencer shop is they are OOS on my 1st choice, they dont carry my 2nd choice, and are OOS on my 3rd.
    If I am paying the tax money and jumping through hoops,, I am not going to buy something that is not exactly what I want
    The cool thing about Silcener Shop and their dealers is once you have your account setup with SS, any papered by dealer can run any class 3 through them. It does not have to be a SS product. It makes the whole process a lot easier.
    I got a SBS and SBR from 2 different SS dealers. I once got a can from a now defunct rat dealer in your neck of the woods. Started with a PM here, then one call to give SS account info. They added it to their SS web inventory. Next call was come get it. SS had my trust, prints and all needed info. The downside is that SS can get busy and it may take a couple weeks before they submit the paperwork/Eforms.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Just a gratuitous 4 stamp pic of my Mask and Oculus in short config for a size comparison
    20240312_101055.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom