• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Yellen's non-answers are all we need to know what the actual answers are.

All these folks will continue to fail to answer until the Final Election; it's looking increasingly as though election fraud will be built into the system.

It will likely take a decade or more to remove all but the Progressives from the judicial system, and then our Noble Experiment will have run its course.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    5091 - Sporting and Recreational Goods and Supplies are pretty all encompassing . Bass Pro , Gander Mountain , and Cabelas sell all manner of non gun stuff . Clothes , coolers , camping gear , boats and boat gear, lawn furniture, etc . Wouldn't be hard to rack up $ 2500 over 3 months .

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    I'm not defending this, but look at the last two lines in yellow.

They are looking at people for who more than 50% of all online purchases and more than 50% of online spending were at the listed locations. In addition to the other criteria... over 5 merchants and $2500.

That would limit it to someone suddenly becoming very active and very spendy in firearm purchases, more than all their other purchases combined. Like it's their last days and they're going to go all out.

Or, of course, last kid just went off to college, divorce finally became final, etc. :)
    I go through phases in my purchases. Recently it's been boat and tractor stuff. Before that it was car stuff for a couple years. But before that I was totally on this list. I'm cyclic like that...I let gun projects build up until I feel the need to complete them all at once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom