• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rich1911

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2012
    My son and I put 50 rounds of 22lr and about half as many 22 mags through it without a hiccup. Shoots nice little groups although it was a bit high / left. I didn't have a screwdriver with me to make adjustments but it was only about an inch off each way. I believe the sights are Williams fire sights and they are nice and were easy to see inside.
    I did learn one important lesson today and I'm glad it was with the .22lr and not a 22 mag. It was like the third set of rounds and I guess because the gun is pretty small I stupidly braced the gun with my left hand by wrapping my fingers around the front of the cylinder without thinking. Got two powder burns on my finger to make sure the lesson sinks in. lol. Also put a few magazines through the SR1911 while we were there - still can't get over how accurate it is.
    Only one tiny little gripe about On Target is I wish they would do something about the target pulley cable system - seems like the targets never stop moving completely once you send them out. I can live with it though.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Rough Riders are great little handguns.

Always remember, safety first!

You do not want to invite a bad day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads