• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • m33p

Feb 17, 2012
    Picked up a synthetic with stainless action at walmart on teusday and finally got to put some rounds through it today. Very impressed with the gun so far, one failure to load and i think it was the rounds fault.

Overall, definitely impressed. Is it bad im already looking for aftermarket stocks, barrels, etc?

m33p

Feb 17, 2012
    I think if i bring home any more guns right now my girlfriend will kill me. You know how you got the 30 day wait period after buying a gun? I think that applies to girlfriends too lol.

johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    To be frank, the easiest way to mount a bipod, if it does not already have a front swivel tip, is to just go ahead and purchase a Hogue overmolded stock.

If it has a front swivel tip/pin ( what ever you call the damn thingy :-) all you need is to get a bipod that mounts with a swivel tip, which 95% of them do. You can probably get one now on sale for about $30-40 MAX.

If your factory stock does not have a sling swivel on the forend, then I don't think there is a reliable, solid way to add one. But I would think that your stock probably came with sling swivels, front and rear. Does it have them?

johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    And either CCI or Wichester 1250Fps ammo in a 100 round container like the cci works best in them. I have several 10-22's and they need 1200fps to 1260fps to work smoothly and reliably. Happy shooting.

FFMike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Been using the Winchester 555 bulk packs from Walmart in my SR22 rifle (10/22) and it shoots like a dream. Federals stink in it with at least a malfunction or 2 every 25 rounds.

m33p

Feb 17, 2012
    The stock is bare on the bottom. I am looking at the boyds tacticool stock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom