• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pay2Play

Jul 3, 2008
    Gambrills
    Well, after 7 months I finally received my Designated Collector letter this past Saturday. I was starting to wonder if they had even received my application. I know people kept saying the State Police were backed up, but I never thoughtit would take from Sept. '09 to April '10.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Well, after 7 months I finally received my Designated Collector letter this past Saturday. I was starting to wonder if they had even received my application. I know people kept saying the State Police were backed up, but I never thoughtit would take from Sept. '09 to April '10.

wow.. thats a loooooooong wait.. only took less than 3 months for me..

congrats!!

Feb 16, 2010
    lanham, MD
    It took a total of 3 weeks for me but yeah still waiting for letter which isn't really that important aslong as your in MAFSS as collector you can start to purchase as a collector.

Pay2Play

Jul 3, 2008
    Gambrills
    I never called to check if my status had been accepted, so I guess I could have actually been in the computer for a while now. The date on the letter is April 8th.

Johnthetoolguy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2009
    Pasadena

See, this only proves how many gun owners agree that the 30 day thing is stupid and useless.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Yup. Mine came today. Nov 25 to April 24. Still, I'm glad to see it, though I can't say I had the cash to buy more than one a month in the intervening time.

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    I was approved in Mid December 2009 and the letter came on Saturday. I confirmed the approval with Cpl. Cusimano in December and there have been no problem making multiple or frequent purchases. They were backed up with the paperwork for the letters, but my approval was done in just over 3 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom